" Till Death do us Part.."

Y/N didn't respond, dropping their bouquet as a tear fell down their cheek.

"I.. I can't.."

The crowd had gasped, people beginning to whisper and talk, some louder than others. Malleus's brows began to furrow till a frown appeared in his expression. "Darling, please.. I've worked so hard for this.. You can't just-"

"Will you hush up dammit!" Y/N was enraged.

"I've just had enough of you. You don't even know what real love is, you barely know me as a person! I just- God what's the point!" they whimpered as they rubbed their eyes, quickly beginning to run off. Malleus began to panic, there was so many people, he couldn't just run after them?! Anxiety built higher and higher till he hit a breaking point.

His eyes narrowed, "After everything I gave them.. They can't just love me."

Scales crawled up his face as a Green glow came from his body.

~~~

Meanwhile, Y/N had been crying in a large hall, tears streaming nonstop. They pulled the little Key given to them out of their pocket, holding it close like a stuffed bear. However, the key began to beam a light pointing a certain direction. It took them a moment to realize it, but within a moment, they saw the light.

Y/N's eyes widened, getting up and following where the key wanted them to go. The light continued for what felt like year's, though it was only a time span of twenty minutes..

Y/N walked down further into the halls, noticing the light growing brighter as the halls grew darker. The smell of fire was within the air, filling their lungs as they panicked.

Y/N could only run, and run further in the dark. The light beamed nonstop, growing brighter and brighter by the moments passing.

A door had approached Y/N. It was a simple wooden door, one of your average medieval doors just, smaller.. Y/N looked down at a small keyhole and did just what was needed. They turned the key and opened the door, finding an empty room, with a single mirror inside against a wall. Y/N's eyes had glowed, "An exit!?"

Y/N ran inside the room, approaching the mirror slowly. They reached out for the mirror, putting their hand through like water. A sudden thud was heard from behind, their body jolting as they pulled their hand back. Y/N had looked behind them, then back at the mirror only to see Malleus in front of them.

"I've found you at last.. My sweet, sweet, Y/N.."

He cupped their cheeks with a gentle grip, "There's no way out.. Just give up, please.. I don't want to lose you.."

Y/N could only whimper, scales had scattered around his face, and one of his horns was chipped, barely however. "P-Please.. I wanna go home.."

Malleus could only smile, pulling them in for a soft kiss as his hand from behind touched the mirror.

Snap..

"You're safe here, forever.."