" Run, run, little one.."

Y/N kept running and running, their only goal was to get out of there as fast as possible. Everything around them wasn't at all recognizable.

"Just keep running."

They repeated to themselves in a panic. "Run."

Eventually, Y/N found themselves behind a large, tall wall. They could see what looked like a castle behind it, though not anything like the last one they were locked in. The castle was a bright clean white color and represented the shape of a manor.

They looked around for a gate to walk through for a few minutes until finding one and walking right into the gardens. Everything was in order and perfect. The bushes were cut without any access leaves. The tiled paths were marble and purely gorgeous for the human eye. It was all so royal like and beautiful.

Y/N wandered around the gardens in awe of the scenery, until a door from the palace had opened and a tall, blonde headed man peaked through. He had a large hat and what seemed to be a school uniform on.

His eyes had widened slightly at the sight of an intruder, which led him to lift his bow and point an arrow towards Y/N.

"Who are you, intruder."

Y/N had squeaked, "I-I'm not an intruder, I swear! My names Y/N! I-I was kidnapped and just ran here to hide-"

He lifted a brow in slight confusion, "Kidnapped.. So.. Are you not from this world?"

Y/N shook there head, giving a 'no' as a response. He lowered his bow and approached them. "May I ask, who kidnapped you, and brought you here.."

Y/N replied, "This tall guy, h-he has long hair and weird horns! His name started with an M, I know that. Ma-"

"Malleus?" He had interrupted.

Y/N nodded, "Mhm! Him! He brought me to this castle and started just touching me and treating me like I was his significant other or something- not to mention he put this dumbass ring on me that I can't take off!!"

The man, adjusted his hat and grabbed their hand. "It'll be okay. I'll talk to the headmaster and he'll bring you home. For now, you can stay in our dorm. If I say anything to him, he'll probably put a curse on me."

Y/N slouched slightly as they walked together inside the dormatry. There were two other guys inside the manor. One had blonde hair and some purple fade towards the end, and the other was shorter with light purple hair.

One of them approached Y/N and took a look at their facial structure. "Rook, who on earth is this person? And why are they in our dorm?"

Rook sighed and adjusted his hat, "Well this is.. Uh.. What's your name?"

Y/N laughed awkwardly, gently pushing the man away. "I-I'm Y/N.." Rook smiled slightly, "Yeah! This is Y/N! The person in front of you is Vil, and the short one behind him is Epel."

Vil gave a bow, taking Y/N's hand and placing a kiss on it, "Evening my dear~"

Y/N's face grew a bright red from his actions before gently pulling their hand away. "A-A pleasure to meet you as well, V-Vil.. Heheh.."

Vil tilted his head, finding the ring on Y/N's ring finger, "Oh, what a pretty ring! Where'd you get it?"

Y/N looked down at the ring with a groan, "Didn't get it, someone forced the damn thing on me." Vil rose a brow, "Is that so? May I have it then?!" He asked in such excitement.

Y/N whined, "I wish. It won't come off!" Vil groaned, "What do you mean?" He began attempting to pry the ring off their fingers, struggling. "What the hell!!"

Epel yawned behind the two of them before hearing a knock on the front door to the dormatry...