Reunion

New chapter time babay hehe
꧁~~~~~~~~~~~꧂
Custard POV
"Poison!" He started to run down the purple hallway, Chili Pepper chasing after me.
"Kid wait!" She yelled. I didn't wait. I kept running down the hallway till I ran into them. I fell on the ground and rubbed my head. I looked up and saw them.
"Poison Mushroom!" I exclaimed.
"Custard!" They yelled. We both stood up and hugged each other.
"I'm so glad to see you!" I jumped up and down. Chili Pepper finally caught up to me. Panting, she glared at Licorice.
"Licorice." She said harshly. He looked around uncomfortably.

"C-Chili Pepper." He stuttered, obviously scared. She stood up straight.
"What are you doing here?" He shrugged.
"Ask them." He nodded towards Poison Mushroom.
"We were looking for you!" They exclaimed.
"What?" Chili Pepper Said, confused.
"I wanted to hang out with Custard! I knew you were gonna be here!" They said. Chili Pepper raised an eyebrow.
"What's this hall? What are you doing in here?" I asked.
"This is Dark Cacao's hallway. Dark Choco's dad. I thought it would be cool to look down here." They slurred.

"Oh nice.." I looked around. I saw a picture of a cookie with a sword.
"Is that Dark Choco?" I asked. Licorice looked over and nodded.
"Yeah."
"Nice."
"Is Pancake here?" Poison Mushroom asked.
"No, he's back at the kingdom."
"Aww man.." Poison trotted over to Licorice.
"Can we go to the kingdom?!" Poison asked. Licorice fidgeted with his fingers.
"I don't know.." he looked at the ground. I titled my head at his behavior.
"Pleaseeee." Poison Mushroom begged. I walked up to Licorice too.
"Pleasseeeeee." I begged also.
"Uhm.. alright sure whatever."
"Yay!!" We jumped up and down and ran out the hallway.

I stopped to look back at Chili and Licorice. I overheard what they were saying.
"You okay?" Chili asked.
"I guess. We aren't even supposed to be here, but I said why not because I really didn't want to be stuck in the castle."
"You don't have to stay long."
"I know.. but it's okay."
"Whatever you say."
"Custard!" Poison Mushroom yelled. I whipped my head towards their direction.
"C'mon!" They slowly started to run out of the temple. I followed suit.

꧁~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~꧂
Kind of a short chapter but y'know ahjsnsnd
The next chapter will probably be the last chapter so 😱😱