argument-𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗽 𝗶𝘁 𝗝𝗔𝗬!!!

(Yall jaden would never do that,hes way too kind to do this tipe of shit)

i was in my bfs house,i went to jaylas room for a few hours than got back to jaden

"Heyy,im back baby" he was silent on his phone "jaden" nothing. "jaden,hellooo,im heree"nothing.again."jaden dont ignore me" wtf now "Jaden wtf did i do wrong"i than cuddeld up to him "jaden please talk to me" "fuck off y/n"he than turned to the other side "wha-why,did i d-" "Y/N GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HOUSE" "WHY WHAT HAPPEND" "OH UR ASKING ME THAT,ASK JOSH Y/N,U LOVE HIM DONT U Y/N??" "JADEN IT WAS HIS BDAY HIS MY FRIEND,Ofc i HUGGED HIM" "SHUT IT WITH THE LIES" "JADEN I JU-"he than started to drop stuff from his table.i flinched."𝗦𝗧𝗢𝗣 𝗜𝗧 𝗝𝗔𝗬" "OH NOW UR SCARED?"he than threw car keys at me,it hit me and i flinched,i was crying,very hard."y/n- i- o- uhm- im so sorry,y/n shit im So fucking sorry,please oh my god,i-" he started walking to me,i flinched harder than the last time"no baby plea-" "jaden pls stop" "yo br- YO YO YO WTF IS HAPPENING HERE"javon said coming in jadens room"javon i-i im sorr-" "yo y/n u okay,wtf JADEN"javon said,he tried to hug me but i flinched "oh.."was all javon said angry,he grabed jaden to his wrist he was looking at me trying to say something and escape from javon,they went to javons room,i curled up in a ball in a corner of his room on the floor crying as fuck,2 minutes later jaden ran to me and hugged me very tight,i tried to get up but he just pullet me to his chest"im so- so- sorry baby i- i love you,im sorry,i was just very jelaous,i shouldnt do that,ever,im so sorry,i know its impossible but please baby,forgive me,please..pl-please"he said crying harder,he hugged me like that for 7 minutes me still being in total shock,i than hugged back "why jaden"i said my voice cracking"baby u know i never meant to do t-th-that,im sorry i was so stressed i took my anger out on u i shouldnt have,shit baby- i - i love you" i hugged him tightly "jaden u dont understand i love u so much,i would never cheat,u think i would?" "No baby no i- im so sorry,can i just hug and kiss u too sleep pls baby im so fucking sorry" " i miss you jay" "no no its okay im right here" he picked me up still not breaking the hug,he laid and i was on him"shh its okay dont cry i love you,i wont do that,ever again" "promise?" "Promise." He kissed me,and i was in his arms thru my whole sleep.

𝗝𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗡𝗦 𝗣𝗢𝗩:
I didnt sleep,i hugged her the whole night and just thinking how bad boyfriend i was."𝗱𝗮𝗺𝗻 𝗶𝘁,𝗶 𝗵𝘂𝗿𝘁 𝗠𝗬 𝘆/𝗻".