long distance-𝗦𝗨𝗣𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗛𝗔𝗪𝗧𝗬 ꨄ︎

I live in Europa,and as you know my boyfriend Javon lives in USA..its hard for both of us but we love eachother so much that it doesn't matter...❤️

It was 20th of july,and my boyfriends bday is in 2 days.Im going to suprise him bcuz i havent seen him in 4 months,its going to be a suprise🤫..

my lover💕 is calling

𝐚𝐜𝐜𝐞𝐩𝐭          𝐝𝐞𝐜𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞

"heyyy"i heard Javon say smiling thru the screen.."hey......"i say "whats wrong..u wont be able to come huh?.." "mhm..im so sorry javon i wish i could its all m-" "hey hey hey,its okay dont worry,i understand" " you do?" Yes ofc y/n/n "i giggle at the nickname he gave me.."shit y/n i gtg box,bye see u later..
"he said in a sad voice..before i could say anything he ended the call..i feel bad.

Skip to you arriving in Atlanta-

22th of july

it was 8pm,javons bday was soon over..jessica called me and said "y/n where are you,javon looks very sad,he came to me and said u werent awnsering his texts,im waiting to let u in our house(the party was there)

Jess than let me in thru the back door,i passed javons room and heard sniffiling,i knocked "who is it" "its aiden man cmon"i said in a boy voice,he than oppened the door "hey br-"𝗦𝗨𝗣𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗛𝗔𝗪𝗧𝗬𝗬𝗬😛" "Y/NNNNNN" he came to me and hugged me very tightely. "HEY JAY I MISSED U SM" he than let go,i saw he was crying happy tears,I cuped his cheeks and said "no no noo baby dont cr-"but i was interupted by javon kissing me.Not making out or some smut stuff,just a sweet kiss,a sweet kiss that meant the world to both of us.the party was soon over , javon took everyone out at 11pm,we got to bed,my alarm rang *bzzz bzz* "whats that"javon asked "its 11:59pm,i hope u had an wonderfull bday,im so sorry i wasnt there from the beggining,i love u so much javon,ur the best thing that ever happened to me.Thank you,really,so much""i had the BEST bday ever,and u know why? three words,𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙢𝙮 𝙙𝙖𝙧𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜".

𝐀/𝐍

Heyy so what do we think,cute?yes.my first book ever,opinions?ba byeee girlies💓