Chapter 2 Reunion

After the friends finished their hug they went up to pay for their items and got something for Via as well as a welcome home gift. They took her to a ramen shop that didn't have anyone in it; this made Vai very confused on why they were there.

"Hey Guys, why are we in a ramen shop?" Via asked.

"Oh you'll see Via, man it's been too, long since we've last been here," Tom said.

"Yeah three years felt like an eternity," Jerry agreed.

"And what is this place exactly?" Via asked, confused.

"You'll see Via," Callie said excitedly then pulled on a lamp on the wall which was a secret lever. Then the wall next to the lamb opened up showing a secret room that had a big TV console, a training room, a parkour station and my other things in there.

"Wow what is this?" Via asked, amazed.

"This is our old hangout spot. We'd come here everyday after school, but my uncle made us do our homework first before allowing us in the room," Tom explained.

"Oh your uncle?" Via asked.

"Yeah he owns the place and had the room made for us, on the condition we did not damage anything that was expensive and we'd clean up any mess we'd make in there," Tom explained.

"Oh really?" Via asked.

"Yeah really in here we could do whatever we wanted, but after you disappeared it wasn't that much fun anymore as you'd always found a way to make something fun," Amanda explained.

"Really I always did that?" Via asked.

"Yeah that's why you got us into parkour as you thought it was a great way to get adrenaline rushing," James said then laughed a bit remembering the good old days.

"Oh well parkour sounds familiar to me," Via said.

"That's good, it must mean your memories are still in there!" Callie exclaimed.

"Hey let's go on the parkour track and see if you can still do some of your old tricks," Jerry suggested.

"Okay I'll try that," Via said then went up to the parkour track with her friends. The track had trampolines, ramps, and balance beams and they all seem so familiar to Via. Amanda then raised her hand and showed three fingers which meant that they would go on the count of three. Once she hit zero the five friends all ran across the track and as Via did all kinds of flips she started remembering things. She remembered she and her friends doing all kinds of crazy parkour stunts and that she'd even done a backflip from a ten story building roof to the next building that was also ten stories high.

'Wow I was crazy', Via thought to herself.

Soon they finished the track and once they were done they jumped for joy as it felt good for them to do it again.

"Oh man that felt good! I missed this! Having you back is bringing back all the good memories of what we did together!" Tom exclaimed.

"Yeah it's been too long... oh hey guys Ashly is having a get-together at her place tonight, so let's bring Via there!" Jerry suggested.

"Oh yeah, but Phil is not going to be there right?" Callie asked.

"No he wouldn't. You know that he's a party popper and always tries to get everyone to learn 24/7. He's utterly boring and one time he tried to throw an "awesome" Halloween party which just turned out to be a history lesson on why we celebrate Halloween," Tom explained.

"Oh he's like that, how long did that party last though?" Via asked.

"Only about an hour thanks to you Via," Jerry said.