"Three months?!" Martha laughed at the boy who was already laughing at his own joke. "Did it hurt for that long?"

Josh looked at Martha and shook his head with a funny face on, which just made them laugh even more.

"I think it's right down here, I was in the doctor's office before and I remember this being the way back." Martha spoke.

"Okey dokey," Josh replied as he twisted the chair to the left and followed Martha's directions. "So..." Josh said, "Where are you from."

"Minnesota." Martha said with a smile on her face. "What about you?"

"Well, I am from San Francisco. I've lived there my whole life. I'm not a big adventure guy. Oh! Well I did go to Colorado once but my altitude sickness ended up being a very big problem." Josh laughed.

"Oh! I've always wanted to go to San Francisco!" Martha spoke, looking up at Josh. "I've been to Mexico, which is super close to it."

"Raf lives in mexico! We actually go to school together, he's a crosser as I like to call it. It's quite adorable." Josh's voice shifted into a louder pitch. He was enjoying Martha's company, and Martha was enjoying his.

"Oh, I better talk to him." Martha spoke, then she turned her head. "Oh! Right in this door I believe." Martha spoke as she saw the big door.

"If Doctor Klein left, she wouldn't have been able to bring all of the drugs with her! It's illegal to bring that on a plane, and I doubt she would take a boat, unless it's a yacht. She came into my room, and her outfit must have cost over $6000, so she most likely took a plan and had to leave them behind!" Josh realized. He was right! Gretchen couldn't have taken everything, she might be an evil geniuses but there's no evil geniuses that want to get caught now.

"Okay," Josh walked in front of Martha to open the door, but then it came to his realization that a code was needed in order to open it. "Barnacles!" Josh said. "Do you know the code?" Josh looked to Martha.

"Um... I don't know. Maybe try 1 2 3 4?" Martha spoke and Josh looked back at her with a confused face. "Sorry I don't know what else!" Martha flashed back feeling embarrassed but also a little hopeful.

Obviously the code didn't work. "FUCKING DAMN IT!" Josh screamed, he kicked his foot into the door and winced in pain, but he played it off.

"Oh my god, are you... are you okay?" Martha spoke.

Josh fell down to the floor, putting his head into his knees and his arms around his legs. He felt hope for the first time in weeks, and he finally thought that he was gonna achieve something. After what the boys had done for him, how they stood up for him against Seth, he wanted to give something back to them. This would have been the perfect thing he thought... but he was wrong.

Martha slowly got out of her wheelchair and stepped around it, then sat next to Josh.

"Josh, are you okay?" She spoke, putting her hand on his shoulder and she felt him flinch a little as he shivered.

He looked so ashamed.

"Josh?" Martha spoke, but Josh didn't respond.

Suddenly, the door swung open from across the hall and a tall blonde guy walked in, next to Rachel and Dot. "Josh!" He said, running to the boy.

"Kirin," Josh looked up, he stood up trying to put on a good impression but before he could say anything to back himself up Kirin gave him a hug.

Rachel and Dot ran to Martha and helped her up. They looked at her, making faces to her like they were trying to communicate. Martha just raised her shoulders as they looked at the timid boy, tears running down his face.

Kirin looked at Dot and Rachel, and gestured his head for them to go out the door and back to the group. Dot looked at Rachel and Rachel nodded. Rachel threw her arm over Martha's shoulder and the three began to walk out of the room.

__________________

Shelby and Ivans friendship >>>

Also Martha and Josh are gonna be so platonic ahhh