parting gift (Stella X Azura)

(Timeline placement, Pre wither heart)

Azura wasn't having a good day, an argument with Patrick over the smallest things, and then one of the experimental weapons in the lab exploded.

Preying her day doesn't get any worse Azura decides to go and visit her closest Friend in frostbourne.

Stella, the young witch was packing for a long journey with Rain the dragon Tamer.

So Azura sat talking out all her worries, as Stella panic-packed.
"He got so angry over a spilt drink," Azura rubbed her face.

"He's probably stressed over everything, especially with me and Rain leaving tomorrow," Stella said stuffing a spare set of clothes into a bag.

Azura sighed. "I know, I just feel like everything is getting out of hand, and he's taking out on those of us around him,"

"I'm sure he'll calm down..." Stella stopped when she accidentally dropped something and it rolled to Azura's feet.

The scientist picked it up and her face turned red, holding up a Purple Vibrater. "OH GODS! SORRY SORRY!" Stella yelled.

"Do you really think you'll have time to use it?"

Stella's face turned redder than Azuras had. "W...what?"

"Well, you're going to be out there with Rain, in the wild, You're not gonna have many chances to use it, are you? Or where you gonna hide behind a tree?" Stella remained silent. "You were?"

Azura held back a laugh and chucked it back to Stella. "I didn't think it through," Stella admitted.

"It's alright Stella," Azura said. "We all do it,"

"Do you want to help?" Stella asked.

"Sure do you want some water or food?" Azura asked.

"Well...If I can't use it while I'm out...why don't you help me now? Give me something so good that I won't need to use it while I'm away," Stella said.

Azura's eyes went as she looked at Stella, her mind racing, did...Did her best friend just ask her to have Sex, with Azura for the first time and actually looked Stella, in the way she looks at Patrick?

Her dress was just slightly too tight, it showed off her waist, Thin but moving into a sharp butt, and went up into nice perky breasts, big enough for Azura to play with but not too big like some people have, like Ceris.

Then other images go through her mind, one of Stella on her back, her dress pulled up as Azura devoured her. Another of Azura sitting her face moaning as Stella eats her.

"Stella, I would want for nothing more," Azura said almost dripping at her mouth.

Almost in a fluid movement Stella leaned forward and kissed Azura, a quick messy kiss.

Azura stood up and pushed Stella up against a wall. "Have you never been with another?" Azura whispered into Stella's ear.

Stella shook her head, and Azura smiled. "Good, Let me show you how?"

Stella's voice caught in her throat. "Who...who have you been with?"

Azura smiled grow. "Remember that week Patrick was hurt after his battle with Herobrine? Well me and Hilda decided to give him a show,"

Stella almost shivered at the thought, but was suddenly distracted by Azura's left hand creeping up her chest, her hand landing on Stella's breast giving them a long squeeze.

Stella let out a yelp of pleasure and her legs began to shake. "Azura," the way the word escaped through the moan, and made Azura excited.

Azura slowly fell to her knees, her hands moving down Stella's body until they were even with Stella's hips, and Azura raised her skirt, Stella's light pink panties were already beginning to drip, as Azura's left hand moved to explore, her fingers prodded at the covered wetness. 

Stella moaned her legs visibly unsteadied, Azura pulled the underwear down, and Azura's hands moved up and over, flicking at her Cilt, Stella fell to the ground, not hitting Azura but still landing roughly on the ground.

Azura didn't miss a beat, as she pounced forward, her head diving under Stella's skirt, Azura's tongue lapped around Stella's wetness, Stella had a sickly sweet taste to her that was addictive, Stella had become a mess of moans already, her arms moved to Azura's head and gripped her blue hair.

Azura's hands moved under Stella gripping her butt, it had a surprising amount of fat on it, enough for Azura to make it fun to use, Stella let out a long moan as Azura's tongue finally pushed into her. 

Stella was in the afterlife, she'd only been one person before and they were both new to it, and it felt good, but this felt like she was ascending, her voice pitched up a tone and she came, the Orgasm was so good, Stella hadn't ever felt this good in her life. 

Azura bounded up, her face covered in Stella's come as she sat on her stomach, and started to take off her top, her large breast falling out, the bra going with the top, Stella stared at her friend's sizable chest. "I think it's your turn to make me feel good," 

Stella flipped Azura under her, and leaned down, her mouth stuck to Azura's nipple, sucking on it, getting the first moan out of Azura, as her other hand pinched her right nipple, Azura let out a pay. "good girl," she muttered. 

Stella's eyes darted up and her free hand summoned an arcane Dildo, it was a perfect size, and it ripped through Azura's underwear and into her pussy, Azura was already moaning, and her hands reached up and pushed Stella back onto her back. "What are..." the Azura fingers stuck into Stella. 

"I only thought it was fair we both get this!" Azura said through the moans. 

the door opened after a light knock. "Az? you in here?" Patrick asked before rounding a corner and finding Azura and Stella now laying in 69 positions, both of them cumming. Patrick's eyes went wide. 

"Oh hi Pat," Azura said, Stella still eating her out. "Want to join?" Azura asked, shaking her chest to get him excited, and Patrick fainted at the sight.