Thirty Seven: Phone Call Gone Crazy

Start from the beginning

"And what's the difference between the last two"

"You can't tell the difference? It's clear as day light."

"Never mind. Shut up Draco picked up"

"Hey Draco-"

Cliff moans.

"Um hey I'll call you back seems like ur in the middle of something. Uh"

"IM NOT that was Cliff being rude sorry bout her"

"Hey asshole!!!" Cliff yells

"Hey soldier" Draco yells back.

God damn he's gonna break my ears. "Is soldier a nickname?"

"Yeah you've never heard the song?" Cliff says.

"What song"

"Draco...Soulja...she make it clap clap clap-" Cliff and Draco start in sinc.

"Ok ok yeah I've heard it. You both can't sing for the life of both of you." I sigh "but dray thanks for the warning. We are staying here...at least Ima try keeping Cliff here so she doesn't kill herself being stupid-"

"IM A BAD BITCH YOU CANT KILL MEH" Cliff yells we all laugh for a good couple minutes.

"Anyways. Please try to get to Hogwarts. You don't need to get killed and we need to find ya someone to date you"

"I don't know theres really no cute girls"

"How bout a guy?! POTTER! POTTAH" Cliff yells. She has way to much energy I swear.

"Hell no. Not pottah. I'd date mudblo-"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP ASSHOLE"

I'm just not part of the convo anymore. Wow this is great.

"Sorry I mean her-hermione. Omg I'ma barf saying that one sec."

"You keep that barf in your shitty ass mouth Malfoy"

"If you are gay or bi you can tell us you know that right Draco?" I say. I'm still here people. I know crazy.

"Yeah. I'm bi! So you can always join the group!" Cliff says. Her hand slaps over her mouth. "I'm going to the bathroom. Brb." Cliff runs to her bathroom.

"Um had she told you she was bi" I ask.

"No. Has she told you" Draco asks.

"Nope"

"Shit. You should go check in your girlfriend"

"We aren't dating dray."

"You wish though"

"Yeah I do wish. She's literally my twin and she's amazing. Yeah I like her a shit ton."

"Tell her bro. She seems to like you from what I've figured out. She rlly only seems to vulnerable around you. She's opened up to me once or twice but she's like clingy and shit with you. Tell her. Straight forward to. She's not the brightest even with the good grades"

"How'd you become so good at relationship advice. Can you and your mom find a new space house. I want you guys to be safe when Voldemort attacks. I have a feeling it's coming his attack is sooner than we think."

"Yeah don't worry. Also there's rumors about a ball or some shit coming up"

"Ok. Ima go and talk to Cliff. You better be her soon dray. I miss you bro"

"Same here Matt."

I end the call and slowly walk over to the bathroom door.

"Hey. Cliff...you ok?"

"Im fine. Just leave."

Ouch that hurt.

"I'm leaving because I know you and your not gonna leave your room for a good couple days. Please come out"

"Ugh fine. I really hate you though. Your not allowed to look at me till I say so though."

"Why?"

"SHUT UP!!"

Wow that was a quick mood change.

"Ok ok. I won't. Just come out please"

The door opens and I hear a sniffle behind me. It takes all my courage not to turn around and hug her. I give good hugs too. My brother always yells about letting him go. He must like them a shit ton.

"Ok so..." Cliff starts

•••••••••
Word Count: 1007

Did I get motivation to write yes!! Sorry I'm taking so long!! I feel bad. I'll be starting another story very soon. I'm finishing this soon 🤞🏻
- Brell