Fifteen

The next day

Ari slowly walked down the stairs into the living room wearing a plane black gown ready for the funeral.

 She was hopping to see Thyme but a small scream left her lips when Max popped out of nowhere in front off her "Hi Oww that hurts" he greeted her cheerfully but in return Ari stomped on his shoes making him winch

She was hopping to see Thyme but a small scream left her lips when Max popped out of nowhere in front off her "Hi Oww that hurts" he greeted her cheerfully but in return Ari stomped on his shoes making him winch. Her head snapped towards the main door when she heard someone laugh Ari looked at Lita with a disgusted face. Thyme soon entered the scene and dragged Ari out with Lita and Max following them. "What are they doing here?" she asked when the both sat in their car and the guard started driving. Thyme signed "Mom wants us to attend the funeral with them" "But why" Ari asked and looked at Max and Lita's car following their car. "I don't know either" He replied.

Ari stepped out off the car with Thyme soon Max came towards her and took her hand while Thyme took Lita's and Ari glared at her. They walked inside the venue with Mr and Mrs Empicaa and Roselyn's PA. As they entered camera's flashed towards them. Ari greeted a few guests but was interrupted by Max "This is so boring" he wispered in her ears "Yes" she wispered back and smiled to the guests and did a hand bow. "You know what it is called when a small person waves" he slowly asked her "I don't know" "Microwave" Ari slowly looked down towards her heels while biting her lips to stop herself for smiling or laughing because of him. She slowly pulled her hand from Max to pick up her ring which had fallen down but before she could Max bent down and picked it up for her. Ari smiled at him and followed Thyme who was dragging Lita to sit. She plopped down beside Kavin who looked surprised because of her sudden appearance. But MJ spoke looking at Lita "What's up My lady? Are you unwell? Get some rest if you need to." Ari just rolled her eyes knowing what he meant "It's been a long time since I last wore heels. Your grace so my damn feet hurts. Want to see?" She said and removed her heels showing it towards them. Max was trying his best not to laugh but Ari slapped his shoulder. "The smell is pretty ripe" she replied everyone were staring at them it was embarrassing Ari got up and grabbed Max hand "Come on Max let's go find something for us to drink" she almost ran away from them. Max pulled her to a quite corner where anyone couldn't see them. Ari signed in relief placing a hand on her chest while Max burst into laughter "Mental that one" she told "Yes" he replied Ari. The conversation soon died and the both stood there not knowing what to do Max stepped towards Ari and looked straight in her eyes he slowly leaned down towards her face Ari froze in her place their faces inches apart Max gently tucked a strand of hair behind her ear "You look beautiful today" he said staring at her eyes. Ari felt someone's gaze burning on her back she stook few steps back and turned around and saw MJ looking at them clenching his jaw they made eye contact and MJ soon walked away from their. She saw Kaning standing alone in a corner "Max I will be back i want to talk to my friends" he nodded and Ari rushed toward Kaning who didn't look surprise when she saw her but instead she smiled "Kaning what are you doing here? Is Gorya with you?" "We got the order for the Garlands for this funeral and yes Gorya is outside" she replied. Ari grabbed two glasses of orange juice for herself and Kaning. "here, you must me tired" Ari said and passed the glass. "Thank you" Kaning replied. They where talking about random things but something caught Ari's eyes MJ and Max where talking to each other, she felt suspicious when both Mj and Max glanced towards towards her. But she continued talking with Kaning who kept ranting about Kavin annoying her.