Chapter 17

The same day

Y/N L/N p.o.v.

We left not long ago, and now we're sitting on the bus, on our way to the USJ also known as the Unforeseen Simulation Joint, and from what I heard from Mr. Aizawa. We're going to be doing rescue training, yay...how exciting.

I mean I guess it would've been better if I didn't have to sit next to him...

I shift my head to the left and sigh, before turning my head back to face the front. Since there were twenty-one students in the class, someone had to sit next to the teacher. And according to the class president, I had to sit in the seat next to Mr Aizawa because everyone else had gotten in the seats before I had.

The man to my left is sound asleep, how can he sleep that fast? Maybe I should take a nap too... I sigh and close my eyes, pushing out the strands of h/v hair in my face, tucking them behind my ear.

"Flashy quirks here would probably be Bakugo's, Todoroki's, and L/N's!" I sigh as my name is called though I ignore it, instead, I shift more to my right and bring my knees up to my chest, pulling it close to me as I take a breath. Slow breathes as I close my eyes, in hopes of falling asleep. Slowly feeling drowsiness hit me, a ghostly smile plasters itself onto my face before vanishing as I lose consciousness. Taking a peaceful nap in the seat to the right of my homeroom teacher.

Peaceful it was, all until that hothead started yelling at one of my classmates who had teased him. "Shut up Katsuki!" I yell and face the back, eyes burning with pure rage, the boy scoffs but tones down as he sees the expression on my face.

"Wow! Now Bakugo's quiet!" I hear the ash blond scoff as he glares at me, growling with his arms folded, mumbling to himself.

I scowl and roll my eyes at him, pushing my legs off the seat as I feel the bus come to a halt.

"Oh...we're here..." I turned to the left to face the now awake homeroom teacher who stood and pointed out the door. "Please exit the bus." I was the first to get off the bus, rushing down the steps and admiring the huge dome-like training center.

"Woah!"

"This is amazing!"

"Woah guys! Look! It's the pro hero Thirteen!" All the students who had gotten off the bus turned to face the fluffy-looking marshmallow that had been waving at us, with our lovely sleep-deprived teacher standing next to them.

"Hello, fellow students!"

"Oh my gosh! I can't believe it's the pro hero Thirteen!" I kept a straight face on but let out a small gasp at the rescue hero. They had been one of my top heroes when it came to the rescue, they are just so cool!

Midoriya had been rambling but stopped after I got Kai to solidify himself and whisper for the greenette to shut up, which I have to say worked pretty well. The greenette was looking around frantically, frightened.

"Welcome to the USJ! Or also known as the Unforeseen Simulation Joint!" Uraraka had been squealing at almost every sentence or small phrase that had exited the rescue hero's mouth.

"I can't believe it!" She was jumping up and down from where she was standing as I glared at her from afar, her short bob-cut bouncing up and down with every jump she took.

"It's kind of like Universal Studios Japan..." I whispered to myself, I saw Bakugo walk out of the bus, standing next to me as he nudged me in the abdomen.

"What?" I whisper to him with a scowl on my face, still angry at him for waking me up.

He scoffs and cracks his knuckles, emitting a satisfying pop after each crack. He smirks and flicks my forehead before bending down to my level, complaining to me about how he had to sit next to Tokoyami, the boy who had come in sixth place during the quirk apprehension test.