Traslevia sect

The sun is shining through the windows of the door birds cripping sweet melody playing and a cool breeze escaping into the room through the wooden windows butterflies are flying around and little cute birds are singing
The sun rays are falling on the beautifully sleeping Angel eyes kissing his milky white skin the mole on his nose is shining like a star under the sunlight
There was a soft knock on the door a grumpy voice calling from behind
"Tae......Tae......Tae.... Wakeup my dear lil tiger......."
Slightly flashing his eyelashes which are touching his pink tinted cheeks sleepy angel opened his eyes looking at his Grumpy brother standing beside his bed with milk and bread in his hands
"Good morning Suga Hyung........"
"Morning tae bear "
"I missed you so much you didn't come to my graduation ceremony ( sulking like a kid ) I'm mad at you go away "
"My dear tae bear ......you know Hyung is busy because of work I couldn't Deny them it was so important .......please forgive Hyung this last time .....(puppy eyes ) ..."
"Hyung your puppy eyes not gonna work......I'm not eating anything..... I'm mad....(turns around folding hands are puffing his cheeks ) "
"Ayego tae bear .........Hyung got you a gift .....if you don't want then don't eat"
"Hyung .......give me my gift......give it "
"No way only after you finish your breakfast"
Tae quickly climbed down the bed and rushed to washroom and he quickly completed his morning routine and returned with his usual boxy smile on his face like always ......
Suga is so happy watching him eat and his smile is just the thing he want to see on tae face and Suga can do anything for his happiness
Suga is a cold and grumpy with all others but tae can just change everything in one second he is a different person in front of his little brother the only family with him on earth so he will cherish him dearly
.......
...........
.......................
"Hyung.......Hyung.......Suga Hyung........where are you......"
Tae was searching for his Hyung to know what is the gift he is going to get this time from outside of Traslevia sect.....humans world........
Taehyung always wanted to go out and explore ....
He is so curious to see how the people look and how is it different from the place he is in now.....
Curiosity is something which is not suppresed and will grow day by day.....
He just wanna see the place feel the air and talk with the trees there .....yes he talks with small grass to tree every day..... He enjoys the gossips they get and there little fighting ......

Taehyung pov

Hmmmm i think Hyung went out to meet the elders may be he is busy he returned after a long time .....
I will show him the picture of me and chim from graduation after he comes home....
Let me check on my bunnies for now.....
Hey little sweethearts how are you doing ......
(Bunny 🐰 speaking) : Good morning lil angel ....(They bow down )
Aniyo....no need to bow down ....you guys are my friends ....
(🐰): You are so friendly with us ....you are so pure ....we love you....
I love you too...got a go bye bunnies ......
Aww they are so cute always make me happy ......
Hmmmm beautiful day beautiful weather .......(humming song ) ...... beautiful world......hmmmm.....
Oh I forgot I have to say chim that Suga Hyung is back and about the surprise gift ......
Chim is taehyung best friend from kindergarden their friendship is so pure and sweet
🌱"Hey little angel where are heading to" ( plants speaking)
Ahh lil one I'm going to chim's
🌱 "Lil angel why don't you give me some water before going "
Ahhh I forgot wait a sec ......here drink as much as you want ....
🌱 " We love you lil angel "
Love you too ......(smiling softly)

Author pov

Tae went to chim house and greeted his parents warmly they hugged him and kissed him on the cheek .....
They love tae as their own kid they are always together so tae feel chim's house as his own .....
Tae along with chim went to their house.....Suga was waiting for tae in living room .....
"Hyung .......I'm home ......see who is with me ......(smiling and pointing chim beside him) ....."
"Hello yoongi Hyung how are you"
"Why so formal chim you can call me Suga Hyung......like tae "
"Hyung.....Hyung ....see me and chim at our graduation...."