It's not an exaggeration to say that Jungkook is delirius now ? He has a friend, and a cool one like Jin? He is still having trouble processing all of the changes that happened in just one day.

Jin left Jungkook in his room alone after helping him settle in. They shared a cake and some wine that Jin brought in order to celebrate Jungkook's first actual job. Jungkook is not used to drinking at all so he can already feel the wine - even though he just had one glass. He gets to the amazing bathroom that he fell in love with and prepares himself a nice bath. He even lit some of those candles that Jing put inside the room.

He gets up from the bathtub after a while. He remembers that he has to wake up early tomorrow. He dries himself with the towels, settles in bed and finally opens his laptop. There is a small post-it note on it with all kinds of passwords and usernames he's gonna need.

Just like he said before, Jihoon sent him an email about tomorrow's schedule. He really is gonna meet the Prince then? He wonders how the event was tonight. If he understood it correctly, tonight was just for a little celebration inside of the highest ranked people. But tomorrow a real coronation is going to happen. It's going to be on live broadcast too. Whole pack is going to see their new ruler. He puts laptop to the side, sighs happily and sinks into the bed.

*****

Taehyung is walking left and right for close to an hour now. Jihoon said he's gonna see him in the house later that night and he still didn't show up. Taehyung already drinked at the party but now because he is bored waiting he just kept drinking. Just when Taehyung thinks about calling him again he knocks on his bedroom door. Jihoon comes in.

''Seriosly, where the fuck are you? '' Taehyung asks with an annoyed tone.

''I'm sorry but you are becoming the King today. I have lots of things I have to take care of. Everything must be perfect.''

''You sound like my mom.'' Taehyung is still a little annoyed but he realizes he's being unfair. Jihoon works too hard.

''I wish I was your mom. She only picked the flowers and invitations. I was the one who carried all the garbage.''

Taehyung can't help but chuckle.. He also kinda feels drunk but good kind. He wants to laugh at everything.

''So'' Taehyung says while grabbing another drink ''How was i? Was I cool and elegant enough for that party? '' Taehyung asks, already in his silk pajama suit.

''You were great, your highness.'' Jihoon adds a dramatic bow at the end of that sentence. They laugh together. Then Jihoon takes Prince's glass from his hand and continues

''Okay, don't worry. I talked to everybody. I made a few phone calls to media patrons. Everything went flawlessly today. Handle tomorrow too and you will be done. Try to get some sleep. It's already past midnight.''

''Okay now you really sound like my mom.'' Taehyung smiles and hiccups.

''Oh, I won't for long. I hired a new public relations expert for you. I've been informed that he's settled in already. Sooo, he's going to be your new mom.''

''Oh, you handled that? That's quick.'' Taehyung says relieved.

''Yeah i'm quick like that.''

''Oh, bummer for your partners.'' Taehyung laughs out loud at his own joke.

''You are too perverted to be a King, did anybody tell you that before?'' Jihoon says with a fake-angry face while leaving the room.

''Good night man. Thanks for everything.i love you man''

Taehyung is feeling excited. Despite all the things the day came and he's gonna take the crown. He always knew this day would come but now that it's real, Taehyung can't help but feel the panic a little.