Jiper | Old And Divorced <3

Credits to all1sh33 for the idea of making a book of oneshots! Check out her book about Jev <3

TW: Use of foul language/swearing (not excessive), mature language, mentions of adultery and cheating, mentions of alcohol.

This one is written from third-person! <3

¥¥¥¥

"So..." he trailed off, idly fiddling with the cap from his beer bottle. "You and Lev still married?"

Piper took a sip from her glass of wine. "Divorced."

Jentzen nodded, not wanting to meet her eyes. "Kids?

"Not with him, no," Piper said, boring her eyes into his skull and willing him to look up.

"With who?"

Piper ignored the question. "Beautiful daughter. Maya, she's three, and already has decided she wants to be a chef. Absolutely hopeless at dancing. Good at acrobatics, though. She can do a cartwheel."

"She asks about her father all the time. I just told her he's busy. I'm sure if he knew about her he would love her."

Jentzen looked up, finally meeting her eyes, and tried to remember how to speak. "You never told her that Lev was her father?"

Piper took a sip of her wine and pursed her lips together. "We got a divorce before she was born, when I told him that it wasn't his child."

"Oh."

"Yes. Oh."

She sighed. "And now he's getting married again. Some busty blonde bimbo. You know, Jordan's going to be his best man."

He nodded. "That's why I'm here."

Piper snorted. "So you can miss our wedding, but not theirs?"

Jentzen sighed. "Piper, you know very well why I wasn't at your wedding. You remember what happened the night before..."

He stopped, and his eyes grew wide with realisation. "Wait a second...Maya?"

"Yep. Your eyes. My hair. Same freckles. You could tell the second she was born who's she was."

Jentzen covered his mouth with his hand. "Oh shit. Oh my god, I had no idea. I am so sorry."

Piper shook her head. "Sorry doesn't fix anything, does it?"

He groaned in frustration and put his head in his hands, before looking up again. "Look, you have no idea how I had been feeling that night. I mean, you were just about to get married to my best friend, and we had just...you know. I figured that leaving would be the best. You were happy with him. And it was just a drunken mistake for you."

She raised her eyebrows. "Not for you?"

Jentzen sighed. "That's besides the point."

Piper took another sip of wine. "No, it's not. It pretty much is the point, don't you think?"

"You know it was always more to me."

"Well, that's just the thing," she said. "I didn't. In fact, I had no idea, because you never told me."

He snorted. "I sent you a letter. Apparently, you just decided to never read it, or else we wouldn't be having this conversation right now."

Piper blinked. "You sent me a letter?"

Jentzen frowned. "Yeah..."

She blinked, before frowning at him. "Well, I...I didn't get it."

He sighed. "You must have, or else someone took it, or something."

Piper's eyes widened in realisation. "Emily."

Jentzen's eyebrows rose in return. "What about Emily?

"Well, she was in love with me."

¥¥¥¥

Okay, so this one was just something I randomly came up with and isn't meant to be anything serious, which is why it's so short <3

!!However!!, I have been working on something else. I recently started writing the story 'Papillons | Jiper + Emilliana' and I have the first seven chapters completed, which means it will be daily updates, at least for a week, and hopefully after. I have just uploaded it!

If you like Jiper, post-break up friendship Jelliana, Lev x Jenna friendship and the Pemily/Pelliana friendship, as well as Emilliana as a secondary ship (yes, romantically) and even Lev x Jordan as a ship (don't cancel me) as well as the other squad friendships, of course, then I would suggest maybe reading it (you don't have to) <3

It pretty much has a mixed pot where not all of the characters are straight, not everyone is perfect, and a lot of deep thinking goes on. Like, a lot.

If everything goes according to plan, it will take place over multiple years, and everything will be pretty much a slow-burn, but we'll see if I'm able to do that.

Anyways, aside from that, any feedback is greatly appreciated and thank you for reading! <3