Teacher Trip Part 2

Start from the beginning

It takes a while to reach your destination, Dragon's Library. It's a massive building that towers over you all, a collection of almost every book in the netherworld. "Let's go in." Dali smiles at you, motioning you to come with them inside. A clerk at the front confirms that you indeed have reservations and all needed permissions to come in and read as you want. "Okay [Y/N], go ahead and find anything you'd want to read. If you need anything, just call out for one of us. Someone should always be nearby." Dali says, giving you the green light to explore. With a gleam in your eye, you vanish inbetween the shelves. Like a deer going through the woods, you basically fly inbetween the books in search of something that would spark your interest. It doesn't take you long to reach the medical side of the library and stop when your eyes take in the words "evil" and "cycle". You take out at least five books from the shelves, sitting down on the ground and taking one from the stack, looking for more things to know about the condition. The Oracle pops up beside you and dissects the text with you to look for connections in meanings that might be hard to see. Ironically, same as yesterday, your unnaturally irregular evil cycles act up. You can always tell when it's coming, so you call out into the library "Kalego-sensei, could you please come here?". Silence is your only answer, as the teacher is aware of his duty but afraid of slipping into those feelings again. Still, your condition is taking over, and nervousness mixed with the confidence of a demon during their evil cycle makes you call out with a barky tone "Sensei!". The call is unanswered by whom you hoped would answer, and instead Balam-sensei walks in, following your voice. "[Y/N]-kun, are you okay? You sound... strange." He says in concern, walking over to you. The Oracle starts smirking in the corner, but you ignore them in the heat of the moment. "Balam-sensei, I have irregular evil cycles and Kalego ignoring me is seriously pissing me off!" You bark again, startling him a little bit. Still, his eyes soften as he realizes what your sentence meant. "It's okay, I'll be here to keep it in check." He says, sitting down cross legged next to you. You nod, shoving the books over so they are beside him. He looks confused as you do this, and you suddenly sit down on his lap, resting your back on one of his legs and your legs on the other. "Be my pillow, Balam." You say, ditching the honorifics and taking one of his arms then putting it behind your head so you don't have to hold it up. He looks at you in more surprise but doesn't call you disrespectful or makes you get off. Your invisible companion is visibly holding back a comment, so you don't randomly go off like a bomb, and instead sit beside your luxurious seat. Seeing no resistance from the demon, you start reading in this position, his warm body more comfortable than the icy floor. He sits there awkwardly, looking at you as you read. You still feel something is missing, so you offer your hand "Hand.". "Huh?" He asks in confusion, making you repeat your command. He gives you his free hand, and you put it on your head, his fingers in your hair. "You know what to do." You say. He looks even more surprised but starts rubbing your scalp as you wanted. "You got it, [Y/N]-sama." He says jokingly, calling you by the honorifics a servant would call their master. With a huff of pleasure, you continue on reading in the demon's arms.

With a feeling of regret, Kalego is halfway across the library, looking for something he himself could read. He's too distracted by his failure to respond to your call to actually read something, but he was and still is too afraid to get close to you. Absentmindedly he takes out his napkin, looking at the faint blood stain in thought before the smell tickles his senses. Was blood always this aromatic? Without much thought, he brings the fabric closer to his face and takes another sniff. It's a soft smell of blood, but it's not piercing as the normal smell of it. Instead, it's soft and in his own words 'meek'. It's different from what he would expect, so he sniffs it again and more so he can feel the scent of it properly. He doesn't know what you smell like, but he can only imagine it's this. Slowly but surely, he holds it closer and closer to his face, until he holds it over his nose and inhales it that way. The muscles in his stomach start to quiver and his eyes droop, just like a spell this small piece of fabric holds power over him. It's not exactly arousal, but it gets him strangely riled up. His tail that's hidden in his clothes start wriggling and his tongue darts out from his mouth and grazes the fabric to get out more of the mysterious force. His back arches on instinct, his fangs biting into the napkin and a low long groan comes from his throat. Just like how a cat obsesses over catnip, he wants to coil his entire body around this little treasure. It came from you, so would it be way better if he sniffed you instead? No, he can't do something like that! Those thoughts mix in his head as he keeps on assaulting the napkin with his mouth, his saliva wetting the dried residue of blood and letting the taste onto his tongue. His knees quiver hard, so he kneels down on the ground, his breath harder and coming in and out of his lungs as if pulsing. A high pitched whine not unlike yours the night before comes from his throat, his mind dominated by your blood. He suddenly feels really dirty about it, and like a dog that was naughty he drops the fabric from his mouth and onto the ground before dropping next to it, high. To save some of his dignity, he takes it and puts the item in his pocket, his face red from both the excitement and embarrassment. It's a long day for everyone, mainly you three. You read on for hours, Balam serving as your seat, while Kalego is hidden somewhere in the library, getting high on your blood.

When you calm down from your condition, you think that it might have been a good idea to apologize to Balam for being disrespectful during your evil cycle, but in the end you just don't. Why? Who knows? Dusk comes, the sun is going down and all the demons gather in front of the Dragon Library. While everyone is relaxed including Kalego, he keeps his distance from you. And finally, it's time to fly home.