"Just wait for the pancakes, mom. I am almost done. The food dad cooked is not edible." Nigel told him.

"Be careful, gel." Nigel is already trained to make pancakes.

Nikki put some rice on his plate.

"I'll just order food." I told him.

"Just eat the pancakes. I am good with this."

He is eating the semi-burnt nuggets.

"How is it, baby?" I am so proud of it.

"Fucking delicious. It is so good I want to die." Was it even a compliment?

I took some pieces but he grabbed my hand. "Just eat the pancakes. These are mine."

"Okay, baby. I can cook for you again tomorrow."

"Please, don't." He answered in a split second. Maybe he doesn't want me to get tired.

After breakfast, Nikki cleaned the kitchen while I browse important emails.

"I am going outside later. I need to meet Miracle." Nikki sat beside me.

"No, you won't."

"Excuse me?" Nikki raised a brow.

"No, you are not going anywhere." I repeated.

"And when did I start asking permission from you?" Nikki asked.

"Maybe starting now. Let's leave in a few minutes. I already planned a grocery shopping with Gel. You are coming with us." I looked at Nigel. "Go change."

"I already planned a meeting with Ira." Nikki told me.

"Then tell him you changed your mind."

I went to my room to change leaving Nikki on the couch.

Nikki followed me and intentionally bumped my shoulder. "Are you mad?"

"Do I look mad?" He scoffed.

"Yeah."

He tried to smile. Creepy.

I grabbed his waist. "You don't need anyone. Restaurant? I'll put it up for you."

"It is not about that, Ezrah."

"Baby, I clearly told you that you should be used to calling me your baby."

"Whatever, baby fucker." He pulled a pair of pants from our closet and pushed his shorts down.

Oh! Wow!

"Why are you staring, BABY?"
It sounded so forced.

I could only laugh inside.
"Nothing, I am just enjoying the view." I whistled.
Come on, strip more. I have plenty of time to watch.

He really did what is on my head.

He took off his shirt like it was nothing.

"Love it?" Nikki asked.

Why is he so sexy today?

"I love it, baby. How about we delay our grocery shopping later at night? We can still cuddle here if you want."
I suggested.

Is he seducing me? It's fucking working.

"No, we should go now. I need to shower very quickly." Shit, Nikki. Why is your voice like that?

"Can I shower with you?"

"No, BABY. It would be best to shower separately. I am afraid you will cancel this very important grocery shopping if you shower with me." Nikki moved his face closer to me.