Chapter 79 - All That Sparkles

Start from the beginning

When I hovered over her, our lips collided. Fireworks and sparks filled my heart and soul. Our breathy moans filled the quiet night air as her hands tangled in my hair tugging painfully. The pain only fueled my arousal, as our kisses become rough. I pulled her bottom lip between my teeth and my cock strained against my pants urging me to remove them.

My hands slid behind her back and I swiftly unzipped her dress discarding the delicate material to the floor. What I saw underneath almost caused me to come in my pants. Her perfect curves were on full display. A deep purple lace bra was translucent in all the right places as was her matching lace underwear. Even though darkness surrounded us, the light from the moon that shone through tall branches and the faint glow of the candles, made it possible for me to see her blush.

Alexa's POV:

I knew I had nothing to be ashamed of. My body had changed for the better over the last few months. I was now tanned, toned and strong. Even so, it was still my first time and I wasn't exactly an expert.

What if all this waiting leads to Zander being disappointed? Fantasy always seems better than the real thing doesn't it? As if Zander could read my mind, he spoke.

"Alexa you are the most beautiful, sexy, kind hearted person I know. You have no idea the effect you have on me without even trying." Zander's words swirled, mixing with his emotions through the bond making all my doubt evaporate instantly. I could smell his mouth watering scent as his warm breath drifted onto my lips. I reach up to his collar with a new found confidence and tore open his shirt. The sound of bursting buttons popped and bounced around us as I threw his white shirt to the ground.

All I could do in that moment was admire his smooth bulging muscles before me. Every groove I touched sent sparks up my fingertips. I ran them up his hardened abs and pecks until they threaded themselves into his silky dark hair again. He was absolute perfection and calved directly by the gods themselves.

He was all mine, how did I get so lucky? He grabbed my hair and smashed his lips onto mine. Fireworks exploded behind my eyelids as my body hummed with the pleasure from sparks combined with my magic that was dancing just below the surface. It was locked tightly away now that I had control over it.

His touch cooled my heated skin while also setting my core alight as my arousal peaked.

Zander growled in approval when the scent of my arousal filled his nose. His eyes were pitch black, darker than the night that surrounded us. He nipped and sucked on the delicate skin on my neck, leaving trails of warm sparks and hickeys in their place.

The way he sucked on my neck and glided his sharp teeth to the delicate spot where my shoulders and neck joined, had my core clenching in anticipation and my heart rate skyrocketing.

My impatience was evident no matter how hard I tried to keep that emotion locked away. I felt his teeth push gently into my neck teasingly, right before he moved down towards my breasts.

"Ugh!" A disappointed sigh escaped my lips making Zander smirk as his lips sucked on my pink hardened nipples almost distracting me enough to forget what I was complaining about.

"Patience darling." He cooed between licking and squeezing my soft curves in his hands. "I want to appreciate every single part of you. Once I'm satisfied, I'm going to make you scream my name so loud you won't be able to speak for days."

I was desperate to speed things along so I did the only thing I thought would encourage him. My hands untangled from his soft dark locks and found his hard cock. It strained impressively against his pants that were positioned between my legs. My right hand grabbed and squeezed the thick muscle coaxing a loud moan from Zander.

His eyes rolled back as his head tilted towards the night sky. Zander's guttural growls vibrated in his chest, echoed in the clearing and bounced off the trees as my hands continued stroking him.

Cooling shivers ran down my spine from the sound alone, only spurring me on further. My hands found his firm arse as my legs wrapped around him pinning him in place. I ground my core against him, slowly rubbing my dampened lace covered pussy against his thick muscle that hid in its restraints.

The patience and control he once had snapped along with the delicate lace that once clung to my body. Lavender coloured threads and translucent lace rained down around us before I felt the cool gust of wind whip around my hardened nipples and soaking core.

Zander pulled off his remaining clothing faster than I had anticipated, before his hands wrapped around my inner thighs pushing them further apart. The intensity in his gaze had me frozen. I couldn't move even if I wanted to. "You're fucken perfect! Laying there bare for me like a fucken goddess." Zander growls right before he lowers his head between my legs.

His tongue swirled against my heated clit making my back arch. It was something I had never experienced before. Constant gasps and growls filled my ears, and it took me a second to realise they were coming from me.

"Ahh!" I writhed beneath Zander's grip unable to control my body as it shook to meet each thrust of his tongue, head on. I moaned until I couldn't tell where the sounds began and where they ended. Zander did things to me that no one else could. I was so turned on I knew I wouldn't be able to hold myself back for long. As if Zander knew I was close he plunged a finger inside me, pumping it in and out.

"Fuck Alexa, your so wet for me!" Zander's words along with his second finger that slid in fast and hard stretching my walls, had my body almost convulsing with pleasure.

"Come for me darling." The second I heard his command, my body obeyed. I screamed out in ecstasy as Zander continued working his fingers and tongue simultaneously.

Zander moaned as my warm wet pussy clenched tightly around his two fingers. Only once my body completely stilled and my breaths calmed did he remove his fingers and bring them to his parted lips. I watched as he put them into his mouth and sucked them clean.

"Mmm, you taste so sweet." Zander's black eyes were filled with desire and locked on my pussy. His hand grabbed hold of his cock pumping it back and forth with slow movements. His thick girth and length made my nerves return, but watching him and the small bead of pre cum that glistened on his tip, had me wanting every inch.