22: Third great ninja war

Start from the beginning

Sara walks away as her duties being a nanny is done for today, she knows the family needs some space after the news.

Shinju hug Minato and her children.

Minato feels at home in the embrace of his love ones.

Time skip

"Again?" Shinju ask

The team Minato is assign again in the battlefield and Shinju can't help but to worry for the team, the feeling back again.

"Please don't continue the mission" Shinju beg

"It's alright! We will come back" Rin reassure

After some reassurance and exchange farewells, the team disappear from her sight once more.

Unknowing to Shinju, someone or something is stalking her from a distance.

"Mom, she begged" The figure say

The figure disappear to the ground.

"So? How was the visitation, Obito?" The deep voice ask

"It's fine, Madara. She begged for them to not go" Obito reply

Madara smirk to himself as he have a plan on his mind that will definitely break Obito and join hands with him.

Obito lay down again on the bed to rest as he is not yet fully recovered from the incident.

Skip

"Obito! Your teammates are in pinch!" White zetsu inform

Obito quickly hurry his way and dress up while White zetsu becomes his armor. He skip tree to tree in hopes of making it on time to save his teammates.

"Where sensei?" Obito ask

"Who?" White zetsu ask back

"Minato Namikaze! The yellow flash of Konoha!" Obito inform

"He's on another mission!" White zetsu reply

Obito arrive at the scene, the scene he did not expect seeing. Kakashi's hand went through Rin's chest, where the heart is located at.

*thud*

Rin's body falls back as Kakashi's eyes widen and his Sharingan turns into Mangekyou Sharingan.

Obito rages and fight all the Kiri shinobis that are present in the area.

Kakashi pass out due to shock.

Obito have killed all the Kiri ninjas and he hold Rin close to him.

"They will pay" Obito declares

That day is hell day for Obito.

At Konoha

Kakashi is in the hospital while Minato talks to his wife to break the sad news again.

"Rin died" Minato inform

Shinju have the same reaction when Obito died, she can't believe that this is happening. They are children, damn children yet they are already sacrificing their lives for the village while the adults do nothing!

"I am going back to the battlefield" Minato inform

"I am going with you" Shinju declare

Minato knows that arguing with his wife will lead them to nowhere. 

"Very well" Hiruzen say

The two snap their head to where the hokage is standing at, he give them the permission.

At battlefield 

Minato send back his team to the base of Konoha leaving him and his wife alone facing the Kumo ninjas.

Kunais with Minato's seal mark are spread everywhere.

Shinju strength of the hundred seal is activated.

A charges forward in hopes of hitting either Minato or Shinju, Minato teleports at the back of Bee while Shinju appear behind A.

The Kumo ninjas can't believe the speed of the couples.

Minato declare his admiration for Bee and A saying that Bee is a perfect host. Little bit offending Shinju who host Kurama.

"Tch!" Kurama let out

"Calm down" Shinju say

"I will not! The Kumo almost have me!" Kurama reply

"I rather stay in Konoha than Kumo." Kurama adds

Kurama and Shinju have the love-hate relationship but they understand each other a lot. Kurama have a soft spot for Shinju and Shinju only.

"The next time we see each other, we might be the kages." Minato inform

Minato teleports away with his wife.

That day is another day in the life of the couple in the battlefield.

Time skip

It's been exactly five years since the war started and now the war have been officially ended because of Minato and Shinju being feared across the nations.

Konoha once more gain more man power and won again.

The era of peace starts again.