S2~03: Marriage Mayhem

ابدأ من البداية

"I have to agree." Hideyoshi joined in.

Hanbee sighed. "I understand." He picked up the sleeping beauty and shook her a little. "Runa-chan." He called out.

But the girl remained unconscious.

"Runa-chan." Hanbee called out louder this time.

"..."

"Just how much of a deep sleep she's in?" Hideyoshi deadpanned, his left brow twitching at the incredulous sight.

Toukichi appeared and hopped onto the supreme commander's shoulders.

Hanbee laughed sheepishly. "I guess I should say it is not easy to wake her."

"Now you're telling us this?" Mitsunari questioned with a scolding manner.

"Right." Toshiie got up and walked over to the siblings. He took the girl from the vampire and sat beside him, putting the girl on his lap.

"Toshiie-san?" Yuzuki questioned, confused.

"What are you doing?" Hanbee asked, wondering what the vampire's trying to do.

Toshiie took a deep breath. "RUUUUUNNAAAAAAA!!!"

Everyone covered their ears when Toshiie screamed from the top of his lungs. Heck, the vampires could hear the birds flying away in fright at the sudden loudness.

"For the love of God, what was that for?!" Mitsunari demanded, feeling like his ears were going to bleed.

"I thought it would wake her up." Toshiie innocently responded. He looked down and saw the girl softly snoring away. He sweatdropped at the sight. "Guess not."

"It is not easy to wake her up, Toshiie." Hanbee sweatdropped also. "We have no choice but to wait for Runa-chan to wake up on her own." He stated, taking the girl back from the wild vampire.

"It seems we don't have much of a choice." Mitsunari sighed, seeing it's going to be next to impossible to wake the girl up.

Yuzuki stared at the raven-haired beauty, who was sleeping peacefully in Hanbee's arms. Her head was leaning on his shoulder as she had her hands close to her chest like a 5-year-old. Yuzuki's only question about her appearance was how Runa sleep with her mask on. Or rather, why she never takes it off. Then again, why does she wear a mask? But for now, she had to focus on the first clue she had on finding Himemiko.

"What should we do with the mirror, Hideyoshi-sama?" Kanbee asked. He had his arms crossed as usual with a stoic expression.

"Simple." Hideyoshi smiled. "We find out what secrets this little one is hiding. Who knows? It might lead to the others." He pointed out.

"I will do a thorough investigation." Mitsunari stated, glaring at the wild vampire. He was still mad about Toshiie's recklessness.

"I said I was sorry." Toshiie groaned. He had been apologising non-stop everytime Mitsunari gave him that 'I'm so angry at you' face.

Toukichi hopped off of Hideyoshi's shoulder and leaped towards the Sacred Treasure. He stared at it curiously and picked it up, looking at his reflection in the mirror's glass.

"Be be careful with that, Toukichi." Hideyoshi told him, smiling at the Toyotomi mascot's curiosity.

However, the monkey picked up the mirror and he threw it in the air, only for the mirror to fly off course.

"Ah! The mirror!" Yuzuki exclaimed, worried the Sacred Treasure might break.

Everyone watched the Sacred Treasure soar through the room and landed on Runa's lap. And in that instant, the girl's body got outlined by a black/purple haze.