Story description.

Never once had he experienced what it feels like to be in love until he met her, Athena Bianco the daughter of a rich Italian billionaire. Although his heart longed for her, he knew without a doubt that they weren't meant to be. A billionaire's daughter and a mere shoe making servant are just not compatible and it didn't help that the universe was against their love. How could they fight to find their way out when everyone is against them?

Athena Bianco has always been the perfect child to her parent. She lived her life to please them and never hesitate to do whatever they asked of her whether or not it made her happy, but then she met Adrian Cruz the grandson of her father's most trusted worker and a servant at their estate and everything changed. For once Athena wanted something that she couldn't give up even though her parents wanted her to but how could she fight off the obstacles to their love when the world was against them? The threats were all it took to make her give up on the one person she had ever loved and she chose to follow the part her parent chose for her thereby breaking her heart and the heart of the man she loves.

After several years of being apart, this two individual are finally reunited again. Would they realize that they still have feelings for each other or would they accept that they were truly better off without each other?

Adrian and Athena story.

A/n: update would be quite slow, maybe once in a week or once in two weeks as I would like to focus more on my other books.

I haven't got a good cover page for now so you guys can just ignore the present one until I find a better one.

Thanks for checking this book out.

Love

Ice.