"That was one time."

James chuckled as he pulled one of his socks off.

Lily crossed one leg over the other and said outloud, to no one in particular, "fuck the capitol."

"Okay Katniss." James smiled at her, shaking his head, "going to protest the quarantine?"

"I know it's in place to keep us all safe but God, at the cost of my sanity." Lily's eyes darted outside again, "it's not like I want to go shake hands with babies or anything shitty, I just want out of this house for longer than an hour. I'll wear a damn six-foot hoop skirt and tape Clorox wipes to my hands if I can just see another human that's not you - no offense."

James snorted and motioned to his belt, where his cuffs hung, "Sure. Moody will never let me live it down if I have to arrest my own wife for breaking curfew."

"Fine," she said, "just help get me out of this house."

James sent her an arched eyebrow, "do you want me to get arrested?"

"For what?"

"Aiding and embedding."

Lily grumbled, rolling her eyes. "Since when are you a goody-two-shoes - Sirius will be ashamed."

James shook his head at her. He found her frustration, quite frankly, adorable. Lily huffed, blowing her red hair from her eyes. James leaned down to start taking his socks off. He was startled when her bra landed on his head. James ripped her bra off his head, looking at her, caught off guard.

Lily was standing there in her tiny black shorts, a bra presumably missing from underneath her 1989 Tour t-shirt. She placed one hand on her hip, fingers tapping against her stomach. James stood up, meandering over to her and sliding his hands under her shirt. He pressed his forehead to hers, giving her a simper of a glare.

"I like this idea better," he hummed, his fingers dancing across her spine.

Lily had a glimmer in her eyes that James mistook for sultriness, "I do too."

James started kissing along her chin, tilting her head up, "reckon we could still use the cuffs?"

"You'll have to." she purred, slipping her feet from her slippers.

"Is that so?"

"Well yeah," she pulled from his arms suddenly, eyes glinting.

James watched as her fingers drifted to her shorts, leaning down to strip them off until she was standing there in her lace underwear. She danced just out of his reach, James' fingers itching to drag her closer. Lily pulled back with each step he took forward. James felt like he was a cat and she was the mouse.

"What are you doing?" he asked.

Lily smirked, leaning against the door to the hall, "what if I broke curfew wearing absolutely nothing?"

James choked on his own spit, "well, that would be indecent exposure."

"Would it?"

Lily hummed, and then broke out in a stride for the door. James cursed and chased after her. Lily was laughing, skipping down the hall. She glanced backwards to make sure he was still following. James meant to just grab her by the waist. He meant to press her into the wall and kiss her until both of them could be cited for indecent exposure.

James reached for the thin fabric of her shirt and lunged just as she stopped dead in her tracks. James tackled, no, fell into Lily's body. Lily's laugh turned into a shout as she fell headlong into the hallway table. James tried to tuck and roll her but he wasn't quick enough and Lily's head hit the side of the table with a loud 'thwack!' that had James seeing stars. He fell on top of his wife, his hands automatically reaching to grab her face when he saw blood trickling down her forehead.