chapter 10

Next day
He took his flight scheduled on 10 am he reached Maldives and head towards the person he was going to meet and it was none other than tae's mom a world famous chef . Mrs. Kim sun ja she is currently in Maldives shooting for a cook show. He reached to the place where she was living.
JK - aunty
Tae mom - ooo hi JK
JK - hi aunt how are you doing
Tae mom - I am fine son what you is emergency son hmm
JK - it's about your son aunt he is about in a age of getting married but he is not ready to find a perfect match for him. Not he agrees to marry the business woman his dad brings for him he is so lonely aunt my lovely Hyung needs someone.
Tae mom - what but his dad said he is in a relationship with daughter of marine empire
JK - he lied to his dad don't tell this to his dad aunt (he lied)
Tae mom - ooo is it don't worry I will find a better half for my son I won't let him live alone hmm
JK - thanks aunt
Tae mom - Oo my baby Tae is so lucky to have a great friend like you
JK - aunt don't thank me I know my Hyung doesn't know anything about dating I need to guide him
Tae mom - she chuckled
JK - OK I will go back to Korea tomorrow I have some meetings there
Tae mom - hmm OK meet me before you leave
JK -  OK when will you come back to Korea
Tae mom - maybe next month
JK - OK aunt bye.
.............................................................
Time skips to one year
Tae's mom Mrs sun ja had come back to Korea and was living in Kim's mansion Tae's dad had went to LA for increasing the business at that time tae's mom was finding wife for Tae without Tae and his dad knowing.
Jk's dad had died in an Plane Crash so JK had to go to US where his dad was living. Before leaving JK met Tae and again alerted him against Y/n .Tae and y/n relationship almost completed one year only because of Tae and his efforts towards making their relationship strong he took her on date on vacation ,shopping he kept her like a queen and y/n only enjoyed the luxuries.
The day JK left he secretly left a file in Tae 's cabin which Tae was unaware of. The file was made  by Mr Armando the secret spy appointed on y/n by JK .
Tae was planning a trip on their one year anniversary and wanted to expose his relationship to his mom.
Tae's POV
What should I do our one year anniversary............
Hmm I will take her on a vacation and after coming back I will introduce her to my mom. Hmm sounds perfect. I should call her and ask.
He dialled her number
OTP
Tae - y/n hi
Y/n - hii
Tae - let's meet and discuss something
Y/n - hmm OK
Tae - be ready tonight
Y/n - OK bye
Tae - bye love you
Y/n - hmm me too🙄
Tae went to his office and sat in his cabin he started to working on his laptop when he noticed
a file which was unknown to him he took the file in hand and was opening it when his secretary came and said
Secretary - sir our client is here
Tae - hmm I am coming (to himself I will see this file later)
He went........................................
......................................................