Gone

Team was starting to feel like a creep by the second, he had gotten little to no sleep than night, but seeing Win cuddled up next to him with his head hidden in the crook of his neck breathing softly was content enough for him. He had been caressing the messy blond strands of hair careful enough not to wake up the other male.

He had told Win that he wanted to try to sleep alone while in reality he had been up in his room, planning a date for them till 1am. Tomorrow was their two year anniversary and Team wanted to do something special for Win. When he was done he tried to sleep but after hours of staring into nothingness when he noticed it was already 6 in the morning and he hadn't gotten a wink of sleep, Team gave up and headed down with Win's key card in hand.

He had gotten in without a noise and wiggled under the covers beside his boyfriend. Wanting to cuddle he carefully tried to take the bolster from Win's arms. That woke the senior up. Team held his breath as Win looked up at him, his eyes were glazed with sleep. A few seconds later as if his brain finally registered who the person in front of him was, Win pushed the bolster away and moved towords him. Win cuddled his side, laying half on top of Team. "mine" He had mumbled before falling back to sleep.

That had been it for Team, from then on he had practically given up on sleeping as Win kept moveing in his sleep, adjusting his position or itching closer to Team's neck.

Few minutes later he felt win stir, he knew Win opened his eyes because he felt his lashes brush against his neck. "Good morning hia"

"Hmmmgh. You're here?" Win asked in his morning voice, Team felt the weight get off his shoulder. He turned to see Win getting up in his hands and knees before moving so that he was dangling above Team's body. Win layed back down on top of him, hiding his face in the other side of Team's neck and nuzzling it.

"Ugff hia!! Get off!" Team whined as the senior covered them with a comforter.

"Mmm. My phone has an alarm for 7:30, let's sleep till then na" He whined against Team's ear, sending vibrations down his spine. The Junior was pinned under him, helpless he gave into his boyfriend's antics and wrapped his hands around Win's torso, hugging him and taking in his scent.

*****

They all sat in the canteen finishing their lunch as Mannow updated them on the news that was going around campus. Phailin's body had been found under the bleachers of the Big ground. Apparently a few members of the track team had come early to the field that morning, while they were waiting for the others to arrive someone's phone fell down and slipped under the bleachers.
When the student went to look for it he tripped over something, finding his phone he switched on the flashlight and turned to see what had tripped him. Seconds later the others heard him screaming and went to see what happened, Phailin's lifeless body lay there with her eyes still open, staring at the boy.

Team had goosebumps as Mannow spoke. "No wonder there are so many officers everywhere" Pharm commented.

They ate in silence for sometime before Dean spoke up "Okay. It's time for my next class I have to go, bye guys, bye Pharm." He said the last part a second before pecking Pharm's cheek. Win chuckled, Mannow squealed and Team laughed at Pharm's expression.

"P'Deeean!!" Pharm whined. Over the past two years he had gotten used to the constant PDA, Pharm no longer turned as red as he used to but his cheeks still flushed light pink.

"Oi wait for me Dean!" Win called out, his best friend turned back, ignored him and walked away. Win cursed at him and got up with his bag before a playful smile crept on his face. He bent down and held Team's chin, the younger had just shoved the last part of a choco lava muffin Pharm had baked into his mouth when Win tilted his head up and captured his lips. It took Team a second to realise what was happening, just as he was about to smack his boyfriend, Win pulled back and backed away a few long steps.