𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 || 15

Start from the beginning

Elizabeth nodded, she headed upstairs and went straight to her moms study room, she checked her drawers and immediately spotted the pens. She was closing the drawer back when something caught her eyes, she reached in the drawer and was reaching for the envelope.

"Did you find the pens sweetie?" Madison asked and Elizabeth pulled her hand back turning to her mom "Yup but are you sure I can keep the pens?" Elizabeth asked, closing the drawer and holding up the pens, if only her mother didn't come she might have found out the truth about her dad.

"Of course sweetie or I wouldn't have said it sweetie" Madison replied, Elizabeth nodded walking over to the door and giving her smile before she left to her room so she could write Reggie back. She went to her closet and grabbed a box where she put all friends letter's before putting it back in its place.

She sat at her desk grabbing a brown paper, she had certain color papers for each of her friends. Reggie got brown, Sidney got yellow, Blake got green, Chloe got red, and Ethan got purple. She grabbed one of the new pens and immediately started writing.

Reg!! I will be expecting some pictures or I'm telling my mom not to make you any brownies! No way Sasha surfs?! Also hi Sasha, I miss you beautiful! I'll also be expecting some pictures of her surfing too. I'll talk with my parents about me going to Weasley's but I know my step-mom will find a way to convince my mom to let me go.

How do I look at him?! Like the way Sasha looks at you? Or the way you look at her? I don't know if I have feelings for him Reg, I'm still conflicted about him and the other person I was telling you about in the last letter. But send your letters to the Weasley's!

He still hasn't? I was on a call with him earlier before his mom decided to start an argument like always. Do you want me to talk with him about it? And yeah the girls kinda got the hint that Blake has feelings for you or how he acts when Sasha is around but I'll try talking to him about it if you want Reg.

You know how Blake feels about relationships Reg. Now I'm not making any excuses for him but I get why he didn't take his chance or confess to you Reg. You have to hear it from him about that and maybe you guys can go back to being close friends like before.

But I'm glad Sasha makes you happy Reg. I can tell how much you like her and how much happiness she gives. You always have that stupid smiles of yours whenever she's around. So enjoy your trip in Hawaii with her but use protection, I don't want nephews or nieces yet!

Love Eli<\3

She folded the paper before grabbing a brown envelope and putting the folded paper in the envelope, she went downstairs putting it with the rest of the envelope that needed to be sent before going to the living room where her parents were still cuddling on the couch.

"Mom..." Elizabeth said, having her hands behind her back and Madison lifted her head from Shawn's chest to look at her daughter "Yes sweetie?" Madison asked, having her full attention on Elizabeth.

"George asked if I could stay at their place for a whole week, I know I won't be here for Christmas but I'll come in the morning to open presents with you guys. Molly is okay with me staying at their place and I'll be sleeping with Ginny before you ask and I know how you two been protective about me going out ever since my name was pulled out of the goblet but I promise you I'll be fine with the Weasley's" Elizabeth finished, waiting to see what her mom will say, Madison glanced at Shawn who was already looking at her.

It was like they were speaking with their eyes because she saw how her mom's brows furrowed or Shawn giving her a look, Madison sighed but looked at her daughter "You can go but if I find out you're causing Molly any trouble, you're coming home right away, understood?" Madison said and Elizabeth nodded before tackling her parents in a hug, Madison groaned while Shawn broke into laughter.