nineteen

Something hitting Rory in the face caused her to roll over, only for the same thing to hit her again.

She opened her eyes to see a foot pressed against her check. "Tory get your foot out of my face!"

Tory was still dead asleep. Rory groaned before crawling over Hawk's body and lying on that side.

"Stop moving, Rory." Hawk groans.

"You're complaining about me? Tory's foot was just in my mouth." Rory says.

"Stop talking!" Miguel throws a pillow at the couple.

"How did I became the bad guy?" the now, brunette, questioned.

"Rory!" everyone yelled as they sat up.

"Geez! I'm sorry." Rory stood up and walked upstairs to the bathroom.

She was brushing her teeth when a very sleepy Hawk walked in, his eyes halfway shut.

"Morning." Rory smiled at him.

"Morning." he spoke as he wrapped his arms around the girl and rested his chin on her shoulder.

"We're still part of Cobra Kai, you know? Training is still a thing." Rory laughs as she spits out her toothpaste.

"Yeah." Hawk sighs as he turns the girl around and lifts her up on the sink. He lets his arms rest on her hips while he lies his head against her chest.

Rory smiles as she runs her fingers through his hair. "Babe..."

"Yeah?" he questions.

"You guys have to get ready." she says.

"But I'm comfortable." Hawk tells her.

Rory bites her lip as she smiles. She begins running her foot up and down Hawk's leg, making him look up at her quickly.

"What are you doing?" he asks.

"Wanna help me get dressed?" she smiles.

Hawk didn't even say anything before he picked the girl up and rushed to her room.

|

"Nice to see you guys all awake." Rory smiles as she skips down the stairs.

"Hard to sleep when you and Hawk were being loud as hell." Miguel tells her.

"My apologies." Rory smiles. "But I wanted to thank you guys for staying last night. If I'm being honest, I only asked you guys to come because it's weird without my dad here."

"If you don't mind me asking, why is your dad in jail?" Tory asks.

"Yeah. I'd like to know too." Aisha says.

Rory awkwardly smiles as she looks at the girls. "He just isn't a good guy."

"Oh." Tory nods, understanding what the girl meant immediately. "I'm sorry."

"It's fine. But we should really get to the dojo." Rory says.

"Let's go." Miguel walks out.

|

"What about Friday?" Miguel asks Tory.

"Can't." she says. "Working at the roller rink."

"Great." Miguel tells her. "Let's turn it into a date night."

Tory laughs. "Candlelit dinner at the snack bar on my break?"

"Look, there's nothing more romantic than free hot dogs and chicken nugs." Miguel smiles.