Bepanaah 1 : absurd meeting

Some love stories simply become complicated to be called a love story !!

Thick clouds in the sky covered the stars above the lighted city Mumbai ... but this didn't stop the late night youngsters from running across the paths ... as the thunder roared almost the whole city was trying either to reach their house or to occupy the shades ...

Big and heavy droplets started falling down the sky both as a blessing and as a curse ... blessing as a relieve from the scorching heat and curse as wetting the people and creating traffic jams for an instant ...

A boy and a girl were under one jacket and crossed the street and stood under a shed and started wipping off the water on them

Vidyut : avni doll you ok na

Avni : ooho bhai kitni baar kaha hai jab bhi bahar aate hain raat ko to saath me chata leke aaya kare ... dekho hamari collage life khatam ho chuki hai aur ab hum "ye mousam ki baarish ye baarish ka paani" me dance kare to mummy hamara aisa haal karegi ki hum paani ki boonden dhoondne laik nhai rahenge ...

Avni scoffed back setting her hair and thanked god her dress was not that wet ...

Vidyut : waise doll what I was saying what about going into the bar

Avni : mai bar me jake kya karu neither I drink nor I dance ... mera koi kam nhai hai wahan ... ap to phir bhi baithe baithe 3-4 tranquila shots pi loge ...

*short pause*

Avni : waise bhai to be honest mai kabhi bar ke andar gai nhai hoon ...

Vidyut was literally shocked with what avni just said ... after spending 4 years in medical collage as a phytotherapy student avni returned to Mumbai a month ago and had instantly got a job in the most renounced hospital .. but in her whole collage life did she spent it like a saint ? no bars no pubs no boyfriends ?

This was unlike for Vidyut as he was just her opposite ... he was popularly known as the play boy of the collage ... bars night outs pubs and girls ended his day ..

Vidyut is currently the CEO of Mehta group of industries after his father ashish Mehta who dies a year ago in cardiac arrest he is the most talented and challenging leader any industry could ever have ... within a year he has expanded the industries to it's double but his heart lies with his baby sister avni who is just 3 years smaller to him ... she is the apple of his eyes and if he can't bear something then it's tears in her eyes ...

Vidyut : stop giving me shocks anvu ... this is quiet in natural that Vidyut Mehta's sister is a saint ...

Avni : I am a saint ... the innocent one ... ap hi mujhe bigadte ho ...

Avni said pouting her lips ...

Vidyut : then chalo tumhe aur thodasa bigada jai ... let's get into the bar over there

Avni : no way am I coming .. drop me at home first ...

Vidyut : no no I will pull you into the bar today ...

Even after a lots of protest from avni , viyut sisn't pay a single heed and pulled her into the bar along with him ...

Avni was too scared inside the bar seeing thouse people dancing like wild animals in the wild music being played at the top of it's voice and some people dringking as if they are gone mad ...

Avni : this place is not good for me I think I should leave this place before it's too late I don't wanna suffer ... bye bye ... I can take a taxi or may be a cab to home ...

Bepanaah: Ranzishein~जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें