Chapter Six

"You aint Kanye west bruh..." Satanick said, finally realizing. He started crying, why would someone impersonate Kanye?

"My bad dawg... I was just listening to music, why would I be Kanye in the first place?!" said the mysterious person.

"Forget it... I'm just hoping Kanye comes back to me... I hope he realizes I'm better than Pulmo.." Satanick replied, as if he were shakespeare.

"Whatever you say homie.." Said the man, starting his car to drive away.

"Wait!!!! You can't leave yet, who are you.." Satanick asked.

"I'm John Lennon from The Beatles.." he said, getting out of his car and walking over to the boy who was laying on the ground.

Satanick looked up at John Lennon, who was in front of the sun. He was like God, here to help him. "Holy #### fr????"

"Yeah bruh!!! You need a ride, I got extra space in my car," he said, bending down to Satanick's level.

"Yeah.. I don't think Mr. World wide is going to want me back in the car.." Satanick stood up.

"Pitbull ain't even all that.. I'm better tbh.." John Lennon said, picking up Satanick and placing him in the car.. Like a baby.

It was like Satanick was getting kidnapped, but by John Lennon, so it doesn't really matter. Satanick began to vent to John Lennon, telling him all of his problems. "It's like.... Everyone leaves me... wtf am I doing wrong..." It was becoming clear that Satanick was the cause of all of his own problems.

"Yeah I know how you feel... It's like when Ringo decided to hook up with Paul and not me... But you gotta remember that some of the things you do are the cause of your problems.. Like me not confessing to Ringo fast enough.. That was my fault," John said. He was now in his feels

"Dang bruh.... It's like when Kcalb got mad at me for sleeping with his wife 102831297t549t4q92t5329t583 times.. Crazy how people get so mad over nothing!"

"I feel you on another level bruh.. It's like when we went on tour in the Philippines and snuck in drugs.. Not my fault!! It was Paul's idea.."

"Fr bruh.. People make a big deal over little things..." Satanick responded. He took a bottle from John Lennon's cup holder, not caring what was inside. He drank the bottle and threw up lean. "WTF IS THIS ##################"

"DAWG THAT'S DISINFECTANT SPRAY!!!"

"Why tf is it spicy......." Satanick said. He took another sip, because he's stupid.

"Cause troom troom told me to add some spice to make it dissolve the germs faster!!! Idfk bruh I was just doing what they told me.." John said, handing Satanick a water.

Satanick shook his head, disappointed. He didn't say anything though, he didn't want to get kicked out the car. "Whatever.... How much longer till we reach Okegom Village.."

"Google maps says around 30 mins.. We can stop by a gas-station to grab a snack if you'd like," said John.

"Yeah, I think I have 15 days left to live after drinking that.."

"Sorry homie.. I'll pull over at the nearest station; 3 more minutes left." He said, googling the nearest gas station.

Waiting for John to pull over, Satanick was thinking to himself. He didn't know if he wanted to even talk to Kanye anymore.. He was shaking his head the entire time he was thinking this, looking very stupid.

"You having a seizure??" John said, while pulling into the gas station.

"No... Just thinking............" Satanick said, getting out of the car. In the gas station, Satanick was quick to find the cough syrup and candy aisle. He really wanted some lean rn.

"Is this all," a familiar voice said

"Ya," Satanick responded. He placed down the items, looking closely at the cashier. He looked very familiar. He had ugly white hair and big ass eyes.

"Alr, you total is $5.32.. Cash or card," Said Kcalb, looking up at Satanick.

Satanick gasped, is that Kcalb?! What is he doing here!? "Bruh, get out of my town!" Satanick said, with a country accent.

"I literally own this place.. You're the one who needs to get out bruh.." Kcalb said.'

John put his hand on Satanick's shoulder. "Calm down babe, this isn't you... Let's just get out of here...." John said, shaking his head.

"Who the hell is that?" said Kcalb.

Satanick growled. "Shut up..."

"Woooaaah.. Okay.. You still have to pay btw, our total is $5.32 if you forgot." Kclab said, waiting for them to pay.

"ur?" Satanick asked, cracking his knuckles. "Wa yo men our???"

"My bad.. Uh but can you just pay.. Pls i wanna go home bruh," He said, sighing.

Satanick rolled his eyes and placed the money on the counter. He flipped his can and cat walked back to the car.

"You forgot your stuff.. Unless you left it here for me to eat!!!" Kcalb said.

But John and Satanick were already in the car, long gone from Kcalb's shop.

"I can't believe Kcalb ruins EVERYTHING," Satanick said, crying.

"Babe is okay!!! Maybe you're just having a bad day.. Keep your chin up my sunshine!!!" John said, blowing a kiss.

Satanick gagged. "I have a bad day, every day! You wouldn't understand.. You are a beatle..." Satanick put his hands on his face, sobbing still.

John sighed and pulled the car over, he started to rub Satanick's back, trying to calm him down. "Baby is okay! I'm here for you if you wanna talk about it,"

Satanick looked up into John Lennon's beautiful light brown eyes. "Fr bruh?"

"Yeah dawg.." John said, looking back down and starting the car.

Satanick went mimi the rest of the car ride to okegom Village. Once again, he was starting to think. Does he really wanna meet Kanye West now?

"Alright.. We've made it!" John said, sounding sad..

Satanick sighed. Would he leave John forever now? For Kanye? He had to, he loved Mr. West. He got out of the car, not speaking to John. He closed the door, and made his way to Mr. Ye's home.

"I guess this is the end.. Goodbye Satanick.. I hope you find your true love," John said, watching Satanick walk away slowly.

A single purple tear fell from Satanick's eye as he turned the corner, leaving John's view.