Chapter Two

Weeks had passed since Pulmo had met Satanick, and now she has PTSD. Everytime she sees someone similar to Satanick she gets scared and tries to run away. And she can't listen to Twice because their songs remind her of that horrid dance battle that left her week for days.

She tried going to therapy, but everyone refused to help her because every therapist looks like Satanick and she tries to attack them.

It has become a big issue in Okegom Village and people are now scared of Pulmo. She was once known as their sassy, pretty, cute little secretary. But now she is the most feared and people are bullying her at school..

Wearing the color purple is banned in most buildings in the Okegom Village. Pulmo spent thousands of dollars to get this law inplace. She went as far as to ask Jeff Bazozes if he would help her out but when she walked into his company building, what she saw scared her and she started to attack the employees thinking they were Satanick.

"Bruh we gotta do something about this.." Kcalb told his wife, who was in jail now.

"Fr babe.. I don't know why this is happening all of a sudden.. Pulmo used to be such a nice young girl but now she's like a wild gorilla being held hostage.. So sad," Etihw said.

"Don't call me babe you ugly a################# stinky smelly #############. But yeah.. We got to do something.."

"For real.. I'm sorry about what I did by the way.. I didn't mean to cheat on you.. It was because I was a little tipsy.. I promise you my body count isn't 102831297t549t4q92t5329t583.."

Kcalb, because he stupid, belived her. "K, I'll let you out now." He opened the cell door.

"Oh em gee thank you love!!" Etihw said, jumping with joy and giving Kcalb a big smooch.

Kcalb vomited. "Ew!!!!!!!!!!"

Etihw started tearing up.. "Do you.. Not love... me?" she said, trying to gaslight him.

"No brah not if you do that!!!!! This ain't the time for this............... We got to do legal stuff.." Kcalb responded.

"Fine, fine... Let's go try and find Pulmo.. She must be around here somewhere because I bet she's almost gotten arrested many times.."

Kcalb went to the front of the building, Pulmo was handcuffed with 600 cops around her. "Wtf...."

"Bruh... what the hell did she do now...." Said Etihw.

"I SAID TO PUT YOUR DAMN HANDS UP AND WHAT DO YOU DO? YOU BITE ME SO NOW YOU'RE HANDCUFFED" said a police officer.

"I swear!!!! It wasn't me, it was that kid.. Satanick.." she exclaimed.

Kcalb kicked out 99% of the cops so he could talk to Pulmo. "Wtf did you do.... Why are all of the police officers in the Okegom Village here.."

"Instead of asking Jeff, I wanted to ask Mark Zukkerburg for help and so I snuck In! And then she called security on me and I refused and then.. I saw purple.. Purple all around me and I freaked out and bit one of the officers! I didn't mean too!"
Kcalb shook his head. "You down right bad, dawg... Still gonna have to put you in jail for trespassing and assault..."

"Maybe we can do something about it.." said Etihw.

"Yeah yeah!!!" Kcalb said.

Pulmo started stress dancing, she still has a dancing disease. Pulmo was getting it; sturdy, thug shaking, you name it. She didn't care if her knee-caps were falling off or if she was thousands in debt: she just went. After Kcalb watched her he knew he had to put her down.

"Sorry homegal.. We gotta put you in a coma until you stop dancing.."

"What?" Pulmo stopped getting sturdy, what did he just say now?

Kcalb looked down with his arms crossed. "You heard that right," Kcalb spat in

"I am going to end it all.." Said Pulmo, looking at Kcalb

"Sorry dawg................... You have to stop your ways...." Kcalb sighed. He was holding Pulmo down, because she just wouldn't stop boogieing.

Satanick's goofy ahh appeared out of nowhere.

"BRUH WTF?? WHERE'D U COME FROM??" Pulmo said, starting to cry. The PTSD was starting to kick in. Worse than ever.

"I am evil and bad," said Satanick. "I am a registered republican."

Pulmo started having a heart attack. She was crying and screaming and vomiting. "PLEASE HELP ME, SOMEONE PLEASE GET THIS THING AWAY FROM ME I CAN'T TAKE IT NO MORE!" Pulmo screamed.

"Quiet down woman.." The police officer said, gripping her wrist.

"No..Your cries won't be heard" Satanick said, "The village is now Republican....It's all I ever wanted," Satanick started laughing like a maniac gee i hope he dies.

"Bruh shut up man...... You were doing the default roblox dance the other day.. Now you are a republican??" Kcalb said, shaking his head.

"Mmmmmmm, that's right bestie!" Shatnick said.

"Slay!!! Development arc!!!" Kcalb exclaimed.

"SOMEONE HELP WHY ARE YOU IGNORING ME!" screamed Pulmo, once again. Pulmo was beyond mad. Pulmo couldn't believe it. Satanick had showed up, she was getting ignored, everything seemed to be going wrong, it was like hell.

"K Pulmo, you got enough money to bail yourself out dawg??" Kcalb asked.

"I think.. I don't know I'lln see.." Said Pulmo, looking in her purse which was filled to the brim with cash.

"Your bail 263196863287912 dollars btw," Kcalb added.

Pulmo was stunned. She had a lot of money but she didn't know if she had 263196863287912 dollars.

"I don't think I have enough, sadly," said Pulmo, looking down at her feet.

"L + Bozo," Kcalb said. "I guess you are going to have to stay in a cell for two years."

"Shut the hell up before I put you in jail next.. Ugly," Pulmo said with anger.

"You tryna fight me rn?" Kcalb asked, cracking his knuckles.

"Yeah? Well square up.." Pulmo said, getting in her ready position.

Kcalb tried to kick Pulmo, but he slipped and fell down. "OWWWWWWWWWW YOU CHEATER.... BRUh...."

"Haha, that's what you get smh..." Pulmo said. She was victorious! She was so proud of herself. Pulmo started walking away, she was going to go to the supreme court to now implace the law.