🥺Joey Mcintyre- I Like You🥺

-1990- YN's Pov-

It was the early morning of spring in 1990, I'm getting ready for work as usual but introducing myself tho. I'm YN, I'm a wardrobe assistant, I work for a group called New Kids on The Block. Heard of them right? Well they're globally famous for their amazing voices, dance moves, their love for charities and helping others in need. I'm the youngest worker there and I'm the same age as one of the guys in the group, his names is Joey Mcintyre. Not going to lie I've always had a crush on him and I would always bring myself closer to him by helping them during rehearsals like wardrobe adjustments or help with their songs, i always gave them great ideas. Joey and I always talked to each other from time to time until one day, something was about to change.

I got ready in my attire I normally wear since I'm a Latina, I always dressed in Chicano styled attire so you can say I had great sense of style.

I had pretty long black hair, tan skin and I always wore pretty makeup and some fake lashes to onto it. I felt pretty good then making my way to the studio, it took about 15 ish minutes to get their from my apartment to the studio. Arriving there, I parked my car in the back and I usually just go in front the back doors because it led to the wardrobe room and dressing room combined. As soon as I arrived I was greeted by the boys.

All- morning bel!

They smiled making me smile

Yn- good morning boys

Jordan- what's on today's agenda?

He asked looking at me and I looked at him, mind you I was always so professional and I've became pretty good friends with them as well.

Yn- well you guys have a shoot within an hour and I already figured the concept and so I put together the outfits for today's shoot.

I said confidently with a smile then I showed them their outfits.

Donnie- ah these are so freaking amazing! Thanks YN!

I giggled

YN- you're welcome boys, change up and if any adjustments needs to made I'll do so

I smiled then I walked out waiting for them to get changed. About 5 minutes they hollered.

Donnie- we're good!

Yn- okay

I came back in and smiled seeing them.

Yn- wow! You guys look amazing, any issues with the fitting?

I asked looking at them

Jordan- mine is pretty good

Donnie- I'm good

Danny- can you adjust the hat?

He asked and I nodded

Yn- of course

I came up and I adjusted his hat just right to fit his head.

Jon- mines good