🖤Danny Wood- Playboy🖤

-Yn's Pov-

I'm on the bus riding to school wearing this.

Hair and makeup-

Hair and makeup-

Get dropped off at the schools bus stop, I get off the bus making my way towards the entrance then I see him

Get dropped off at the schools bus stop, I get off the bus making my way towards the entrance then I see him.. Danny Wood.. the schools playboy.. he tries messing with me but I just don't let him because I know how many girls he's slept with, he at least does 3 girls every week, so it shouldn't come to a surprise he's slept with almost the entire school except for me cause I ain't horny unlike these other girls who don't know how to close their legs but who am I to judge that's their life, their choice what they want to do with their bodies. I'm just focusing on me.

As I continue to walk to the entrance, I see him flirting with this girl and the others who was throwing themselves on him honestly makes me sad to see how much he's playing and toying with them but they let it. Danny looks at me and smirks.

Danny- hey YN, good morning

I rolled my eyes ignoring him making the girls rolls their eyes

Girl1- ignore her, she's just jealous because she can't have all of you

She said sliding her hand on his chest with her fingertips sexily and then he smirks.

Danny- maybe

-Danny's Pov-

Honestly I think YN is beautiful, she seemed more different than other girls and she would resist me and play hard to get which is a turn on to be honest because I never had a girl reject me the way she does. I'll get her to like me.

-Yn's Pov-
I'm at my locker opening it digging through getting some of my books and putting some back until..

Danny- I bump into you again

He said with a smile and I looked at him with sigh as I continued to place things in and out of my locker.

Yn- what do you want Danny?

I asked then he looks at me which I felt him looking at me

Danny- come on Yn, I'm not that bad

I scoff looking at him and slammed my locker