chapter 2

Hey Guys I had A lot of Ideas so I decided to update twice in one day! I hope you're enjoying it so far, please tell me what you think! Thanks for reading xx Now I'll shut up and let you read! :D x

"Eww, get away from me you Fag! What the Hell?! why did you kiss me? Get away from me you freak" Harry yelled and pushed me away from him once he say everyone staring. I just looked at him, his eyes turned back to the cold, emotionless ones I was ever so used to. Why did he do that to me? I wanted to kiss him but never would've. I wish he didn't kiss me, it just made me want him more. Now I was gonna be the freak in school. Everyone would stare at me and call me a fag or gay as I walked by, I felt like dying, why did he do that to me? I could feel the tears bulding up in my eyes, I walked out of the closet and rean out of the house, why did he have to do that to me? I was un popular enough as it is and now? Ugh I didn't want to think about it, I just wanted to run away and never turn back. 

I made it back to my house, I didn't have to worry about my oarents being home, they left a few weeks ago to spend 6 months in australia with my sisters. I ran straight up to my room, what had i just done? I kissed him, I kissed Harry Styles, the funny thing was, I actually enjoyed it. No, I must forget about him, we hate each other right? I have to hate him, what else am I supposed to do? I could feel the tears streaming down my cheeks, I hated him, he humiliated me in fronst of the whole year basically.. was that his plan? did he kiss me intentionally to blame the whole tihng on me? No, he wouldn't do anything that bad would he? The thing is I don't know anymore...

I felt my phone buzz in my pocket, I pulled it out

*1 new message from Nialler*

I really couldn't be bothered with anyone but decided to read it..

* You okay mate? D'you want me to come over? I'll bring pizza and movies..*

This is why Niall was amazing. I smiled, he was the best friend ever

*Sure if you want, I need someone to talk to*  I pressed send and waited for him to arrive, In the mean time I hopped into the shower trying to forget what had happened, Harry just kept popping into my head. His lips, his eyes, everything about him was pure perfection, I really should stop this. I turned off the water, dried myself off and slipped on some sweats and a t-shirt. 

I heard a ring at the door, I opened it up to see Niall smiling with three pizzas in his hand, one for me and two for him obviously.  I forced a smile, but he saw right through my fakeness.

"Come on buddy sit down and tell me the whole story" See Niall would understand, because he's bi, he doesn't care whether it was a oby or girl I kissed, it made it so much easier to talk about it

~~~

"And then he kissed me, I didn't know what to do, so I kissed him back, I tried to pull back but he held me closer.. Then the door opened" I was in tears, Niall didn't know what to say.

"Oh, God Lou, I can't believe he did that" Niall said appologetically.

"I know, do you think that was his plan all along? Get me in the closet so he could tell that I fancied him?!" Crap what did I just say "Not that I fancy him or anything" That was the worst lie EVER  

"Lou, I know you fancy him, Don't worry I won't tell anyone, but I actually think he fancies you too" I sat up and coughed, almost choking on my pizza

"WHAT?! Niall he treats me like a piece of shit! Of course he doesn't like me! He thinks I'm gay and a Fag for gods sake!" I couldn't help but want Niall to prove me wrong, It would be so great if he liked me like I liked him.

"That's just how he shows that he likes you, you know when you were in kindergarten all the girls would make fun of you? That's because they LIKED you.. Harry likes you but doesn't want to look liike a pussy by being in love with a guy."  It actually made sense, kinda. I wasn't sure whether or not Harry really liked me, but I hope he did.