Special Mission: Pleasure Them

Start from the beginning

Y/n: this feels much more better Jalter.

Y/n moaned dropping his head back; her mouth and throat felt so amazing. Jalter started to bob her head faster as she worked her tongue over him. She tried to curl her tongue over his size unfortunately he was way too thick for that to work. Y/n gripped the stone with his bare hand feeling her tongue slid over his head.

Y/n: her mouth!! It feels so good!!

He lifted his head when he felt her mouth completely leave his member; Jeanne joined in and she and her alter had other plans for his cock. They started to rub his member over their large breasts before they wrapped it up and started to tit-fuck him. Y/n held on with everything he had but it was no use her wondrous tits felt too damn good.

Y/n: fuck...Jeanne...Jalter. I'm gonna cum.

He grunted barely able to hold back long enough to tell then. Both of them rather quickly wrapped their lips around his head making them kiss. Again still rubbing him with their tits. Y/n came hard into Jeanne and Jalter's mouths several thick spurts of hot seed sprayed into their mouth.

Jeanne: oh my it's not bitter very sweet like strawberries and ice cream?

Jalter: so warm, I want his cock to pound my pussy!!

They thought as they both drank down wave after wave of his cum. Jalter and Jeanne slowly pulled off of Y/n cock and Jalter began her way back up his body.

Jalter: are you ready?

Jalter asked her pussy rubbing over Y/n's still hard cock. Y/n nodded placing his hands on her hips. With one motion she impaled herself onto Y/n cock and quickly started to bounce. Her breasts tantalized Y/n as they moved along with Jalter's lustful riding.

Y/n: It feels so good inside of you Jalter.

Y/n groaned as he started to move his hands up her body. Jalter grabbed one of Y/n's hands intertwining their fingers as she picked up the pace. Y/n moved his free hand up Jalter's side; he reached her neck and pulled her down into a passionate kiss their tongue's quickly started to fight each other's. Jalter was surprised he would kiss her after she had gone down on him already but Y/n didn't seem to mind.

Jalter moaned deeply into their kiss as she climaxed onto his steely member. Y/n groaned but managed to hold himself back and continue thrusting upwards into luscious woman on top of him. Jalter started to moan more and more getting louder with each passing minute.

Jalter: oh fuck!! Y/n your cock is so good!! It's hitting the right places!!

Jalter cried out as he thrust up into her. Y/n decided it was time to change and rolled Jalter over placing himself over her once more. Jalter bit her lip as Y/n looked over her before starting to slam into her again. Y/n placed his hands onto the stones for support as he started too lustfully and rather roughly pound the avanger-class servent's pussy.

Jalter wrapped her legs around his waist and her arms around his neck pulling him back into their deep erotic kisses. Y/n didn't slow his thrusts knowing she would complain if he did; he felt his limit fast approaching. He felt an urge to let lose into her in hopes of making her a lovable mother. Y/n looked into Jalter's eyes as he quickly drew closer and closer to his eruption. Her pale complexion, yellow eyes meeting Y/n's blue eyes. She fells that no she wants to be with him even if he loses himself she'll fight to bring him back.

Y/n: Jalter...I'm close.

Jalter: cum in me my lord...make me a woman. I'll carry our children.