CHAPTER 2

7th, September 1991

"HARRY JAMES POTTER. GET YOUR ARSE DOWN HERE.. WE ARE GETTING LATE. THE TRAIN WILL LEAVE IN 15 MINUTES!?!?" Shouted lily for the 6th time. For Harry was taking too long to get his hair in a perfect position.

"COMING MUM" shouted Harry and came down .
Grabbed a piece of waffle that had been sitting on his plate for the past 30 minutes and shoved it in his mouth.

"GUYS COME ON U WANT TO SEE THE TRAIN STATION" wined Sirius for the past 28 minutes.

"Wait one sec padfoot --- Harry stand a little to the left baby" lily said while taking a picture on her muggle camera.

Remus and James who were watching this on the sofa were beaming at the sight that Harry was going to Hogwarts.

"GUYS LETS GOOOOO.....NOW PLZ LILY COME ON PLZZ " wined Sirius again

They all held hands and looked at Harry who was kinda looking nervous...

"Ready Harry?" Asked his father, James potter

"Yes I am ready" Harry answered who was now looking the opposite.....he was beaming with joy

And the apperarted to kings cross...

♡___________________♡

Aurora 's POV :

I woke up at the sound of someone knocking on the door ...

I went and opened it to see there was professor Minnie giving her usual motherly smile.

I had gotten used to calling all the Minnie as it seemed a little more comfortable for both of us. But only when we are alone I call her Minnie.

"Good morning Aurora" Minnie greeted me..

"Good morning Minnie....is everything alright? " I greeted and asked her because she usually does not come to my room often.

"Yes silly everything is alright.... infact it's amazing cause do you know what day it is ?" Minnie asked .

Now I was confused.....
First she came to my room and greeted me now she was suddenly beaming at me?

She looked at Minnie with a confused face and held the door wide open

Minnie looked at the girl with a disbelief look on her face

"Happy 11th birthday Aurora!" Minnie wished the girl happily.

"Oh right yes its my--- Thank you Minnie. I really appreciate it...WAIT -- I AM GETTING MY HOGWARTS LETTER TODAY"

"Well you have already should have received it but I wanted to wait till your birthday  and  you something else as well. Yes rora calm down. I personally came to give you your letter ,here you go....but you do remember  that you still need to get a few things , right  " mcgonnagal stated as she handed the girl a beige letter with a Hogwarts stamp on the back.

Yes, it has been 7 days since the school has begun....students are still coming in...since the train actually got damaged and was in a seven day work to repair.....rora was going on the train for the first time.......she had begged Dumbledore  to take her in the train.....and soon enough he agreed.
Aurora nodded and soon Minnie gave a tight hug and left

Aurora had a sad smile on her face, for it was the day THAT her parents had died.. for it was the day that changed her life... For it was the day she became an orphan... For it was the day she would never be able to see her parents
again. and opened the letter but soon beamed up with what was inside of it it was another letter that was placed right beside the Hogwarts one .