(Steven grant) Litrature lovers

She lay there on her stomach, her hair glowing in the beams of sunlight that absorbed her she was a beautiful sight to whoever passed.her skin glowed beneath her white summer dress that gently flowed in the light spring breeze.

She flipped the pages of her book slowly absorbing every little word that stained the pages.
She looked up and spotted a young man sitting on the bench across from her ,holding the exact same book she was reading.

Y/n kept her eyes upon him curious as to what his thoughts were of the novel but also mesmerised by how his dark curls lay gently on his face and the depth of his brown eyes that concentrated deeply on the enticing pages. He looked up shutting the book onto his lap , he spotted y/n gazing at him and smiled as he noticed the same book laying in her hands.

"How do you find it so far?" He nervously shouted across towards her

"I find it doesn't have a point, I'm around 14 chapters in , I love it but I don't see the purpose"

He stood up making his way towards the vibrant grass y/n was laying on. "I'm Steven, Steven grant"
"I'm y/n, you're more than welcome to join me"
Steven blushed as he slowly sat besides her fiddling shyly with the rim of his jacket.

"So Steven grant, what is your opinion of this interesting novel" y/n let out a small laugh towards his reaction to her question. Steven grew a huge smile on his face and his body began to buzz

"I love it , I think we see it differently but I love it , the way the author describes the lovers and their feelings apart grips me so much" y/n felt her heart flutter while he continued to describe how the novel made him feel.

"Sorry have I spoke too much" he seemed to go back into his shell which let out a small bit of sadness spread in y/n's chest.
"No no of course not I actually agree with you very much Steven"
Stevens face flushed bright red , he has never felt this way towards someone he's just met but the way y/n didn't judge him and listened made him feel special in every way.

Y/n felt the same she admired him and felt comfortable with him even if they were complete strangers to each-other.

"Would you like to go out?"
Steven covered his mouth shocked at what he had just done, Y/n felt her heart explode her skin flushed red "yes of course that would be lovely" Steven froze while his eyes beamed with happiness " I know this great steak restaurant"
"that sounds great" y/n gathered up her things sliding a scrap bit of paper with her number on towards Steven, he smiled sweetly towards her as he took it from her soft hands.

"I'll see you tomorrow for steak then"

"Yup steak time" as y/n walked off Steven sat there warm and giddy. suddenly a wave of confusion crawled upon him and he realised he asked her for steak "why on earth did I say steak, what can a vegan eat in a steak restaurant" he hit his palm off his forehead laughing at his mistake.

Y/n looked behind her to still see Steven sitting in the long grass she felt a smile grow on her face and butterfly's flutter in her stomach, she really liked this Steven grant.