Steven Grant- Can't be one, Date one

Steven’s Pov

I could watch her work for hours, walking around the museum, beaming at every artefact as if it was her very own possession.

 You would think I would be jealous since she is a tour guide and Donna likes to rub it in my face that I will never be one, but I am not Jealous in the slightest. She is the only person I think deserves it more than anyone in the world.

The way her eyes light up everytime she intrigues a new visitor by the mystery and lustful art of ancient Egypt sends Butterflies to my stomach. She is exquisite.

I walked out behind the till towards her, a stroke of confidence striking my chest, You're going to get this date Steven.

Y/N’s Pov

I laughed as my new group buzzed with chatter and excitement.A new day a new group of intrigued historians, this is why i loved my job. 

I fiddled with my name badge when all of a sudden I could feel a figure striding towards me. It was Steven Grant, the cute gift shop worker. As I became more aware of him making his way towards me I stood straight smoothing out my skirt an tuckig any loose hair behind my ears. 

“Don't shake,don't be nervous,just breath” i repeatedly told myself until i saw he was suddenly a foot in front of me. I Giggled, seeing the instant nervousness in his cocoa eyes.

Authors Pov

Steven slid his palms beneath his shirt's sleeves, fiddling with the soft fabric as the slash of confidence was now a puddle of nerves. Once he had made his way to Y/N he froze causing a small giggle from Y/N.

“Are You okay Steven?” Y/N looked up to him, blushing.

“Uh yeah aha um i wanted t.. To ask you something” Steven continued to fiddle with his shirt sleeve, Shaking his head trying to decide what to say next.

Y/N stood patiently waiting for Steven, she began to smile in awe as multiple dark curls fell onto his gold face. 

“Would you like to go out Friday, For a Meal OR drink its fine if not tho i und-”

Y/N pushed the curls out his view cutting his question before following her small gesture with a gentle kiss on his cheek.

“Yes of course i would, i thought you would never ask” Y/N whispered in his ears before hurriedly making her way to the buzzing tour group.

Steven Stood in utter shock, a huge grin swimming on his face, he pulled his fist towards his body in a victory celebration as he happily skipped to back to the Till.