TBS - Movie Night

Start from the beginning

You sigh. "You looked like you were about to murder him - your face got all red and everything. Why do you hate him?"

He shrugs. "I don't hate him."

You nod. "Right. Why do you strongly dislike him, then?" You say with a small smile.

"I don't dislike him either, Y/n," he says, sounding annoyed.

You sigh as the director shows up, saying, "Alright, guys, one more go?"

You nod, pulling your hand away from Thomas's. "Yeah, that'd be great."

You walk over to the scene of filming, and when you hear the director's cue for you to start, you close your eyes, prepared for Thomas to say his first line. "Look, I didn't mean to do what I did, alright? It just happened. Don't make such a big deal out of this."

You sigh, opening your eyes. "You lied to me. How can I not be upset? How is that not a big deal?"

"Come on," he murmurs. "You have to understand-" He moves closer to you, but your character cuts him off.

"Understand?" You ask, incredulous. "You can't honestly expect me to forgive you that easy. All I want is to go home."

His voice turns sad. "Please, don't be mad at me like this."

You cross your arms, looking down to avoid his gaze. He touches your arm, hoping for forgiveness, but you brush it off, keeping your eyes low. "Don't. I just want to know why. Why did you do it?" You ask, looking up into his eyes.

"I did it for you," he says quietly.

"For me?" You scoff. "What the hell does that even mean--"

Your eyes widen as he comes closer, running a hand over your face. They widen once again then shut when his lips come roughly onto yours, and you unconsciously leaned into him, responding eagerly to his kiss. He pulls away slowly, looking for a reaction, and you run a finger over your lips, utterly surprised.

"Cut!" You hear the director shout, but you tune him out for the rest, staring into Thomas's eyes for the rest of the time he spoke. You assumed the scene was over, because in a few moments, he was rushing past you to leave.

**

You lifted your hand to knock on his hotel room's door, keeping the movie case in your other hand. With a sigh, you knock, and he opens it in a matter of seconds.

Your breath caught in your throat when you took in his appearance. His hair was messy, and he looked nice in a simple t-shirt and sweatpants. "Hey, Thomas."

He grins weakly. "Hi."

You stare at each other blankly for a moment, before he says, "So are you up for the movie?"

You nod, and he moves back to let you in, closing the door behind you. You put the movie on his bed, and then turn, seeing him lean against the door. "So which movie--" he began, when you cut him off.

"Where did it come from?" You blurt out.

"Hmm?" He asks, face reddening slightly.

"Tommy, you know what."

"Okay, look, it was a spur of the moment thing, and I shouldn't have done it." He says with a sigh.

You frown. "I thought we were friends."

Thomas's eyebrows furrow in confusion. "We are - what are you talking about?"

"Why aren't you telling me the truth then?" You ask, walking towards him.

"How do you know I'm not?" He asks in response.

"Because," you say, "I was on the other end of that kiss. I felt the same thing you did."

He sets his hands on your waist gently. "And what might that be?"

You tilt your head to the side, moving closer. "You tell me."

He sighs, moving one hand to your cheek, gently pushing your hair back. He moves in, pressing his lips slowly against yours, and you move your hands up around his neck and into his hair, leaning into him. You pulled away, the grin on your face mirroring his.

"So, Sangster, about that movie..." He grins, leaning in again, both of you knowing that you'll probably never start it.

~~~~~~~

~fluff~

baby allll i want is you in the middle of the night ohhh a-alll all i want is you-oo-oo (all i want is you)

I'm so exCITED FOR CAM AND DANIEL TO RELEASE IT HASHTAG 20 DAYS OF DALLAS

guys I'm really sick and have a fever and shit but yo that date that happened a few days ago (before i got sick - bless) went really well so yayyyyy

Anyway vote comment subsc-- sorry vote comment and follow luv youuuu

--anarchintosh