Admission (everyone)

Fecto and Elfilin sat idly on their chairs, waiting for this Kirby kid to hurry up. He just wouldnt stop complimenting his poor teacher. As he finished complimenting her on the space between her eyes, the admission lady got up and nodded toward Elfilin and Fecto. Elfilin happily floated up to the older broom hatter. "hello miss.." elfilin looked towards her name plate, which was for some reason on her hat. "Vikkey! im Elfilin Elfilis, and this is my older sister, Fecto Elfilis!" "what about your mom and dad..?" Mrs. Vikkey asked, bored. "did the other kid have one?" Fecto said angrily. She just wanted to go to her fucking class, and Elfilin to have all this school shit figured out this year. she didnt want to deal with this shit. "i guess not.. i mean.. he did mumble.. mer kny? Well, Elfilin, Kirby is still in the hallway.. You have the same teacher." "Thank you, miss. Fecto, get to class safely! ill be off!" Elfilin sprinted off, Excited to meet his classmates.  "so.. where are your pa-" "Cut the shit. wheres my teacher?" "..Class 438, Floor 3." "ok, ill be off. have a nice day and all that shit." 

'Well, that Turquoise chinchilla thing had an additude..' Magolor thought as he floated toward poor Mrs. Vikkey. "hello. im magolor." "Last name?" "Mafo"(This is jestereatingacookies last name for magolor, go read his stories and check out his art) "ok, 281, floor 2." Magolor nodded towards the broom hatter, though a bit confused she didnt ask for his mothers name.. Whatever. off he went.

Marx laughed internally at the last kid. what was he supposed to be wearing? why did he have cat ears? Why was he shaped like an egg? "hey hey hey Mrs dickey, i was wondering where my class was?" Mrs vikkey sighed. "Marx, im guessing? just at least try not to get kicked out of this school.." "ill try but no promises!" "..Class 281, Floor 2." Marx frowned. so he was with cat egg guy. well, torment time! Marx laughed as he rolled away on his ball. he was gonna have a lot of fun. 

Bandee hoped to god that he would not get with marx. criminal record, rude classmate, prankster. Bandee hoped that he would get with.. How about Elfilin and Kirby? they seemed nice.. and about the same age. Bandee walked up to Mrs. Vikkey, Dedede right behind him. "Hello Bandee.. your the only person who came with their Parent..? so far." Bandee looked up at her. "hi. this is king dedede.. my adoptive dad. and im bandee. so.. not to be impolite, but where might my class be?" "w-wait. THE king dedede?! The king of dreamland?!" Bandee nodded. "uhm.. Bandee. which class do you want to be in?" mrs vikkey asked. "Well.. if its okay.. id really like to be with Kirby and Elfilin.." "whatever you want, kid. Floor 1, class 123." King dedede smiled. "youd better treat him right. Ive got a hammer and a sword wielding friend. and an eviction notice." Mrs vikkey nodded profusely. And bandee was off.  

Hyness dragged the three mage sisters to the broom hatters desk. "Hyness pleeeasse, i really really really dont like school!" Hyness shook his head at Flamberge, who had been whining since she woke up. Francisca Gave him puppy dog eyes. Zan partizanne sighed "Sisters, please refrain from whining. we arent turning back now, so might as well give it our all and be good students." "easy for you to say, your smart!" Flamberge shouted back. Hyness just covered all their mouths but zans. Mrs vikkey looked over at the foreigners. "floor 3, class 438" oh no.. they were with fecto. they walked off hesitantly.

Well i hope you enjoyed the first chapter. There will be more!

also: