☁️ - Pekobuki

The tall girl groaned and slammed the door shut behind her, she had just left for school. Ibuki stroked her hand through her multicoloured hair, twirling it around her index finger. She soon came into view of the school and noticed a few other students, she waved at one of them, the girl soon walked towards Ibuki,

" ah, good morning Ibuki. " The slightly taller girl smiled at Ibuki,
" Good morning peko-peko!! " Ibuki almost yelled smiling at her.

Ibuki happily grabbed Peko's hand and dragged her into the school.
" Ibuki, you do know you have a dorm ? " Peko said, wriggling her hand around in Ibuki's tight grasp.

" DORM? I wasn't told about a dorm, Peko-peko !! " Ibuki yelled, half angry and half happy.
" did you want me to help you find yours? " Peko said slowly before Ibuki nodded aggressively.

- time skip to them finding Ibuki's Dorm -

" here we are Ibuki, have a nice day. " Peko said, finally signalling for Ibuki to let her go.
Ibuki smiled as Peko started to walk to her dorm, " PEKO WAIT! " Ibuki yelled making Peko jump.

" Yes Buki? " Peko said flinching, " message me soon! " Ibuki ran to Peko, gave her a small note with her number on and hugged her before Ibuki ran the dorm.

Peko was slightly shocked, she just stood there in silence for a moment before gripping the note and walked towards her dorm. She got inside the dorm and slowly locked the door.

Her dorm-mate, Chiaki was in her room in the dorm that they shared talking on the phone. Chiaki just had left the door half open since Peko heard Chiaki talking aloud, no one was in the house, she probably was on a phone call with someone, Peko Thought, it was none of her business who and when Chiaki was talking to people.

" Chiaki! I'm home. " Peko shouted while she dropped her bag, " Hello Peko! " Chiaki shouted back before going back to the call.

Peko walked into her room and sighed, she got changed into more relaxing clothes and decided she should message Ibuki.

Peko put Ibuki's number into her phone and sighed, she couldn't just call Ibuki. she had to send a message first, she began to type out a sentence before quickly deleting it.

Peko - Dear Ibuki,

Peko quickly deleted it, UGH why was writing so hard ??

Peko - Hi Ibuki, This is Peko Pekoyama from school? :)

And sent, wasn't so bad.

Quickly The other person messaged back,

Unknown - Peko-Peko!!!! HI :DD

Must be Ibuki, Peko thought as she changed Ibuki's contact from Unknown to ' Buki 💕 '.

Buki 💕 - PEKO-PEKO!! Can we call?? I'm boreddd, Sonia is such a boring Dorm-mate. She's just been on call with some1 she keeps calling her ' Gf '.

Peko - Oh of course ! , Must be Chiaki or something

As soon as Peko responded Ibuki sent the call, making Peko jump and answer it.
( A/N - Bold = Ibuki , Italics = Peko )

PEKO-PEKO!! Hiya,!!
Hello Buki.
WANNA COME OVERRR??? Sonia is apparently over with Chiaki !!
Oh Sure, * also most on queue Sonia knocked on the door and Chiaki answered it and let her in *
Be over in 3 okay?
OKAY!!

Peko hung up.

- time skip -

Ibuki Answered the door and let Peko inside, Peko thought for a moment before asking
" what are we going to do ? "
" Watch a movie,? " Ibuki suggested, Peko nodded as they walked towards the couch and sat down next to eachover.

Ibuki wanted to watch Big Hero 6 While Peko wanted to watch Mulan.
They fought for a few minutes before they both finally chose to watch Big Hero 6. Peko didnt want to upset Ibuki by choosing the wrong movie.

Ibuki and Peko shared a blanket that they both sat under, Ibuki began to sob when the brother died in the movie. Peko sighed and paused the movie to comfort Ibuki, reminding her its just a movie. Ibuki was still sniffly and sobbing after this reassurance.

Peko grabbed the remote and closed the movie, leaving them to watch a crappy comedy show that was on the live television.

Ibuki grabbed Peko and hugged her tightly, Peko just sat there blushing. she was a blushing, hot mess. Ibuki's grip loosened as she began to fall asleep, within a few minutes she was snoring audibly.

Peko didnt wish to wake Ibuki so she kept still, letting the sleeping rockstar lounge all over her, soon she also began falling tired, Peko slowly and carefully turned off the television , making sure not to wake Ibuki.
Peko ran her fingers softly through Ibuki's coloirful hair, before planting a soft kiss onto the multicoloured haired girls forehead before falling asleep.

EDITED : YES