Going to the planet called earth

Luna's pov
I was snoring away in my nice comfy bed not wanting to get up just like dad but while I snoring I heard foots steps coming towards me then it stop right in front of my bed then the person who was in front of my bed spoke "come on wake up Luna you don't want to be like your farther now do you?" "Fine whis I will get up" "good now your farther should be waking up any minute now so go hit the bath and get dress" he said in a serious tone "alright uncle whis I will" I said excited "now someone's excited aren't they" he said smiling "of course I am can't wait till dad wakes cause he promised to take me to the plant earth remember whis" "aw yes I remember lets just hope he remembers" whis said nervously
Whis pov
While Luna was taking a bath I walked down to beerus room to wake him up and when I arrived at his bed room the time bombs went then I walked and said "come on lord beerus time to wake up" "5 more minutes whis" "now don't be like that beerus you were the one who wanted to wake up at this time, and your little goddess is waiting for her farther to wake up too." I said in a serious tone "fine whis I'm up."
~time skip to when they were eating in the dinning room~
Luna's pov
We were all eating in the dinning room and when I was finishing eating I ask farther a question which was the same thing I had asked whis "farther" "yes what is it luna" "well farther I was just wondering if you remember that promise you made with me?" "And what would that be?" He said a little uneasy "well before you went to sleep you said I could go to the planet called earth" "ah yes earth I did make a promise about that and the answer is yes I shall take you to planet earth" "really farther" "of course anything for my little goddess" "thank you farther thank you" i said hugging him tightly "now go on and get dressed and when your done me and whis will take you alright" "yes farther" and white that I ran to my room and got dressed. A few minutes later I was out and wearing the same clothing as my farther then you stood there with whis then whis spoke "well shall we leave Luna" when he said that I ran up to whis and stood in between him and beerus "Luna before we go to earth I would like to make a stop at north Kai's place is that fine with you" beerus said nicely "of course" "good now let's get going" then whis nodded and we warped to the north Kai's place it wasn't that lone it only took like 5 minutes and plus it was close to earth so it made it more excited then we landed at north Kai's place.
King Kai pov
"Goku hide now beerus is coming again" I said a bit scared "already" "yes now go" "ok" goku said then he walked towards the house and went in then a flash of light came down then when the light faded lord beerus and whis were now standing in front of me "oh lord beerus it's nice to see you again" "yes of course" "now what brings you here lord beerus" "oh just wanted to see that saiyan your hiding" beerus said a little mad "oh yes, goku come on and say hello to lord beerus" then he ran out and spoke "long time no see lord-" he was cut off by me hitting him in the head "we went through this already goku now say it like a respectful person would" "right sorry, it's is nice to see you again lord beerus" he said bowing "good" I said crossing my arms
Goku's pov
After I did what king Kai told me to do I stood up again and a little confused then I spoke "lord beerus not to be rude or anything but why have you come here- I mean aren't you supposed to come back in 3 years" I said a little nervous then he spoke "well goku I have a little surprise I wanted to show you that might shock and I am also going to earth but I am not going to destroy as long as nothing annoys me now would like to see the surprise I have" he said with a smirk "sure- I mean of course lord beerus" "well then here's my surprise"
Luna's pov
"Well then here's my surprise goku and king Kai now I would like too meet my daughter" then they both shouted at my farther "YOUR DAUGHTER" they both said at the same time then I walked shyly in front of them and bowed then I spoke "m-my names Luna it is nice to meet you" I said nervously then they bowed and responded "umm it's a pleasure to meet my names goku" "and my names king Kai sorry for our rudeness" then they stood up and so did I but I ran and hid behind whis peeking out a little just enough to to see them both then my tail was free and wagging in the air like it always done then goku was looking at me then he spoke "your a saiyan too" he said kinda excited the beerus spoke "yes goku she is my daughter and she is a saiyan now if would excuse me I would be taking my leave now" then as we were about to leave goku spoke "wait lord beerus do you think if you have time to battle be later if you have the chance" "of course" then we warped from the plant and headed to earth.
~extended ending~
King Kai's pov
'Vegeta can you hear' "this better be good king Kai now what do you want" he said angrily 'this is important beerus is coming again with whis and this time he's bring someone with him' "lord beerus but already how can that be" 'forget about that now what is going on now' "well there's a party for trunks and for kakarots son goten since we missed his birthday" 'ok then just make sure that beerus does get angry like the last time' "ok but I want to know who is that someone he's bring" 'well it's his......' "Hurry up and say it" 'it's his daughter that he is bringing with him vegeta' "d-daughter" 'yes now he should be calm when she is around but if something annoys him or gets him angry he will destroy the planet' "ok king Kai..."
To be continued........
------------------------------------------------
Well hope you all like that story and I'm sorry for not working on my others I was outta of ideas to continue the story's but let me know if you want to see more ok and give me some ideas please now peace 😄✌🏻️