Chapter 06

"Zai, tell me, am I not good enough?" The woman in front of me has been balling her eyes out ever since she saw me. She even followed me to the restroom. "Don't say that, Abi." I scratched the back of my head, already getting uncomfortable.

"I really thought we had a good time." She sniffed and wiped her tears. 

"You even took care of me the next morning, you—" 

The one thing I hate most is that they already fall for these. I'm doing the bare minimum. I stopped her from saying any more nonsense and held onto both her arms and looked at her, "Dahil doon? You want to date me just because of that?" I asked. 

A woman deserves to be treated with respect and care, that's already given. It's not something to be applauded. If they seek a person that only does this then, their standards are low. 

"Abi, what I did was normal after I have one-night stands. After-care is something that I do." I explained. 

"I love y—" I love you agad? 

I sighed, shaking my head as a sign of disapproval. "No, you don't. Love is a strong word that a person feels. Do not rush into saying this to someone if you don't actually mean it." I thought I did well when I turned her down, not expecting to get a slap to the face. I never get slapped!

"Gago ka!"

What's even more embarrassing about this situation right now is that a person saw it! Potangina, ang sakit ah!

Abi angrily walked out of the restroom, leaving me with a red mark on my cheek. I held onto my jaw, still processing what happened. I was so polite about it too! I did not deserve to get slapped like that. 

I glanced at the woman who saw what happened but it looks like she was already silently checking me out. It's not new, I am one attractive person. No further reason.

The woman looked as if she was still in her early 20s. The pink tint on her cheeks indicates she had a few drinks already. Pansin na pansin ang titig niya sa aking katawan. I raise a brow, tulala na ata siya eh. I don't know if she's already judging me or just checking me out. 

I felt a little conscious about myself. 

"Yeah, you might as well touch them now." I voiced out, kung tumagal pa yung pag titig niya sakin, baka matunaw na ako. "Oh, uh, no. I didn't mean to stare at it." She responded.

Didn't mean to? Seriously? Ma'am, you were staring like I'm an art piece in some museum.

Wala kang maloloko. 

Though I did notice her accent. It got me to question her, "Beautiful voice. Where are you from?" She showed a smile as she continued washing her hands. "France." Oh? That explains a lot. Her beauty screams foreign. 

I even thought that she was a model. 

"Oh, bonjour." I greeted her in french which made her laugh. "Tu es charmante." She said, leaving me puzzled. I did not understand any of that. She gave me a playful smirk before washing her face, she must be feeling hot because of the drinks that she took.