the mall

bob and uswa walked into the six floor mansion.

"come here baby girl, i'll show you to my room." bob said seductively.

"don't you mean.. our room" uswa said uwuly.

"yeah i-" but bob was interrupted by a fearsome sight.

it was gamal cooking in a maid suit while tobi begged adil shamelessly for a threesome.

"ofc baby anything for you" adil said, winking.

bob coughed.

adil and tobi turned towards bob and uswa.

"what are you doing here?" adil and tobi said at the same time.

(#twins)

"this is my house, what are YOU doing here" bob said roughly and manly and deeply.

"uh excuse me-" but they were rudely interrupted by someone.

"hey girlies wanna go shopping?" alisha asked.

"okay!" everyone agreed.

(here is an alternative like thing that could've happened)

bob and uswa walked into the six floor mansion.

"come here baby girl, i'll show you to my room." bob said seductively.

"don't you mean.. our room" uswa said yuwuly.

as bob and uswa walk up the stairs, they hear strange noises coming up from the bedroom.

they don't think much of it and go in anyway.

uswa freezes in shock as she sees the loves of her lives all in a threesome together.

gamal, adil and tobi were all in bed together.

it pained uswa to look and tears started welling up in her eyes.

"yo dude wanna join" adil said to bob.

"hell yeah!" bob replied, immediately getting undressed and jumping in bed with the three boys.

uswa stood quietly at the door while more tears trickled down her cheek.

she couldn't watch this anymore.

she dramatically turned around and ran off, her eyes closed while she kept crying.

she bumped into someone on her getaway down the stairs and looked up to see it was none other than...

alisha!!!!! (everyone cheer in the comments for alisha)

"omg girlie are you okay?!?" alisha said, not worried at all.

"no, i just saw all the loves of my lives-" uswa began tearfully.

"girl i don't care, shut the hell up and get dressed we're going to the mall." alisha said kindly interrupting her grieving friend.

"omg okay." uswa said cheerfully.

alisha walked up the stairs and into the bedroom.

"bffs we are going to the mall get dressed!" she said happily.

"omg yes okay!" tobi squealed.

they all get ready for the mall and jumped in their limo and drove to the mall.

*at the mall*

they walked around the mall, looking for a very specific something, upon tobis request.

"omg there it is!!" adil squealed, he and tobi girlily running towards a mascot which was standing in the middle of the food court.

as the mascot turned around, alisha and uswa caught a glimpse of what it was. it was fiona the furry!!!

"omg hii, so you guys like furries?!?" fiona asked.

"omg yes like we LOVE them, can we please take a pic??" tobi screeched fangirly.

"ofc 😍😍!!!" the furry said, and posed for the photo.

as they walked away from the furry, tobi gushed over how cool the furry was.

"i've always been so obsessed with furries for like so long, and meeting one has been my absolute dream. in my free time i always cosplay and dress up and post (cringe) amazing tiktoks about it. my life is literally complete now, i can die a happy man.. uwu."

"bro chill." alisha said, shutting him up like a girl boss.

"bffs im hungry let's go eat." uswa said, complaining.

"okay, rat." alisha said.

they all decided on some delicious sharks blood soup for dinner, like adil had recommended them.

they all got food poisoning.

later they were all bored so they were brainstorming ideas of where to go to next.

"omg guys i just got the bestest idea of where to go!" adil said excitedly.

"where to girlie?" alisha asked.

"there's this really cool halal place called 'the halal strip club', and it has super good reviews. i also heard the stripper there is bald, yummy." adil replied.

"best idea you've ever had, let's go!!"

__________________________________________

hey bffs i haven't posted in like two months or smth hehe🤭🤭

so here is a super long chapter ‼️

because my amazing editor has not been in school 🤯🤯

but she is now so slay!!

might post another chapter tmrw or the day after but idk 🤔🤔

have a slay day!!!
xx