Ch.13: Vacation & surpirse visits pt2

Start from the beginning

We grab our bags from the 'baggage claim'. We walk outside once we have our bags and wait for Christen to pick us up.

Christen pulls up 5 minutes later. We all get in the car and she drives us to Tobins, we get to Tobins. We stay in the car as Christen goes up and knocks on Tobins door.

*Christen's pov*
I get out of the car and walk up to Tobins door. I knock and wait for her to open the door. She opens the door 45 seconds Later, she sees me and smiles.

"Hi baby." I say.

"Hi babe." Tobin says. She kisses me and then hugs me.

Tobin moves to the side so I can come in. I smirk and look back at the car, Tobin closes the door and limps towards the kitchen.

I grab my phone and text Gwen to let her know to come in. Tobin goes to the living room, she doesn't notice me go to the front door.

"Give me a second babe. I forgot something in my car." I say.

"...okay?" Tobin says.

Tobin was confused as to why I was going back out to my car but she didn't question it. I open the front door and let Gwen and them in.

I lead the to the living room. "Hey Tobs. I got you a present." I say.

*Tobins pov*

"Hey Tobs. I got you a present." Christen says from the kitchen. Christen walks into the living room along with Gwen, Ali and Ash. Ali was holding Sloane.

I carefully but quickly get up and hug Gwen. "Oh my god! What are you doing here?!" I ask. I put her face in my neck getting a little emotional.

"I'm here to see you Toby." Gwen says.

Only 2 people were allowed to call Tobin, Tobs and Toby and that was Christen and Gwen.

"I have some things for you." Gwen says with a goofy Grin.

"What? You know I hate it when people spend money on me." Tobin says.

"Guess I'll just have to eat all this chocolate and cookie dough ice cream all by myself then." Gwen says.

Me, Ash and Ali all try to hold in our laughter as we watch the 2 children go at it in front of us.

Tobin stops and quickly looks at Gwen. "You wouldn't dare." Tobin says.

"Oh I would." Gwen says.

"Give it." Tobin says.

"I guess you'll just have to try and catch me." Gwen says.

*Gwens pov*

I jump In the air and my finger tips stick to the ceiling.

"Come on seriously?" Tobin asks.

"Yes seriously I put a lot of thought and effort into this." I say.

Tobin reaches for the bag but I quickly raise it up before she can get it from me. Ash and them laugh at us.

I lower the bag of goodies again. Tobin tries to reach for them again but I quickly raise the bag up in the air again.

"Oh wait. I almost forgot." I say. I reach into the bag and pull out the roses.

"These are for you." I say.

Tobin smirks and starts reaching for the roses. She acts fast and tackles me, we both fall onto the couch laughing.

Tobin pins me down and starts tickling me. I die laughing. Tobin dies of laughter while she's doing it.

"N-no T-Tobin stop I'm sorry!" I shout while screaming and laughing like crazy.