Bucky groaned from the bed, his back on fire as he felt sick to his stomach. "We can't. They won't let us go on the mission if they think we are compromised. How is she so sick?" Steve gripped his stomach as another wave of nausea hit but it was soon forgotten when both men stiffened. She was terrified. Someone or something was terrifying her.

Steve leaned his arm against the window above his head before resting his forehead on it. He was deep in thought and the pain of asking the question burning in his mind was enough to make him want to sob. "Buck, do you think she might be pregnant? I mean, the nausea, the amount of sex she's been having. It isn't unreasonable to assume is it?"

Bucky watched as sobs shook Steve's shoulders. "She doesn't remember Stevie. We can't hold her responsible for thinking she has a good thing when she has no memory of us."

Just as Bucky moved to wrap his arms around his mate, there was a flicker in the corner of his eye.
Turning and falling into a defensive position, Bucky kept staring the intruder up and down, in complete shock. Steve turned when he felt the utter surprise from his mate, only to be faced with an impossibility.

"How are you here?"
"What happened?"

Both men were too shocked to form the more important questions as the ice blue eyes seemed to stare through them.

"She has been discovered. She will be sentenced to the same Hell as the rest of us. She isn't without her own stories though. If you move now, you can save her, save all of us."

Steve spoke up, snapping into mission mode immediately. "Where?"

The figure sighed and rubbed their forehead. "I'm not sure. One mentioned being beneath a place nobody ventured without fear of superstition and a cursed land. I don't understand what that means. I have to go. Hurry."

Both men sprinted to the lab as soon as the illusion Loki flickered out of sight.

Upon sharing the news, Tony and Friday set to work narrowing down possible places that had everything necessary to be a functioning base equipped to hold the likes of Hulk and Loki.

Nat touched their arms momentarily before asking if they were okay. Steve and Bucky both nodded and told her they would be fine once all this was over.

Sharon and Sam eventually came down but even they were obviously still distraught. Bucky took pity on the pair and nudged Steve. "We don't shut out our best friends."

Steve half spun with his hands on his hips in a mild show of frustration before nodding. It was time to start telling everyone what they had been afraid to face for the last month.

Sitting across from the two, Steve and Bucky gripped the other one's knee as a sign of support. They shared how confused they had been after seeing the video. How hard it was to see Bucky's sister worming for the enemy, especially when forced to. They went on to tell them that they remebered Raven, not to mention felt her. They felt her pain, her anger, and her moments of pure bliss. Those moments were almost the hardest because they knew it wasn't them creating those feelings. They couldn't even be mad at her because she had no memory of them.

When they had finished telling Sam and Sharon everything, both sat in silence for a moment. Sam gripped Sharon's hand and looked at her with tears in his eyes. They threatened to spill over when he saw the tear lines down her cheeks.

"We need to get everyone back."

They all nodded as Nat and Tony had been listening in. "Call everyone but Logan back. I want him to meet this guy as a backup but everyone else, looks like we are going to a burned down factory in Germany that was once a base for Red Skull."