Chapter Two

Hisoka POV
I made sure to turn the shower on cold because there's no way I'm walking out like this. Gods why didn't Tonpa pick me? Not y/n, but me. I was always so nice to him and we had known eachother for years. Sure me and y/n had our first kiss 11 years ago, but gods he gets me so hot and bothered. My yummy smelly Tonpa. With his tempting toes.....

Y/n
When I arrive at the spot Tonpa said to meet him at, it's deserted. I'm about to leave when I hear a tongue cluck. "I wouldn't do that y/n. I wanted to talk so let's talk 'darling'" he says mocking hisoka and his hot voice.

I turn around and gasp. He still looked the same, except now he had changed his hair, and his clothes were fancier, and he looked like a hot beach babe even though he was wearing a tux.

Tonpas POV
She's looking at me with awe I realize. Awe and confusion. "Ah about this," I say gesturing to my live body, "as it turned out I'm not as hated as one may thing. Somebody's powers caught me. Not sure who's but it was something sticky that kept me from dying. I faked my death by paying some business man and then no one came. I had thought you may y/n, but sources say you were to busy with that monster hisoka! I cant believe you! We were in love, y/n, love and you had to go and mess it up!" I shout as tears start to drop down my cheeks. I fall to the ground with utter sadness. She was mine! We had been together and hisoka stole her despite everything me and him had endured.

Y/n POV
He falls to the ground and I feel like a bitch. How could I have done this to him? It's all my fault. He felt worthless and that stranger thankfully thought otherwise. I hug him and pet his hair. He smells like cheese and soda and feet. And home. "Shhhhhh it's okay Tonpy. It's okay." He's hicupping now. And I can tell he's sad and genuinely I feel bad. So I kiss him. I kiss him hard and wet and strong and passionately. He lets out a sound of surprise and then he grabs my thigh and pulls me onto his lap. We kiss and then I take off his shirt and he takes off mine. And then I decide those pants must go. And he must think the same because then I'm naked and he still has his boxers on. So I do the most seductive thing I can. I take his trousers off with my feet.

Tonpa POV
I could die. She's got her delicious, gorgeous, toes on my crotch finger and I can't help but say "that's the spot babby wabby!" And grunt. She shakes her head though and smirks as she sits on my tool. She's got her wet and clammy cooch hooch on me and it's heaven. She does all the work but that's okay because she owes me. She hops up and down and then I'm finishing inside of my gorgeous girl. I sigh but apparently she's not done.

Y/n POV
Tonpas already done, but I'm not. Not even close. I should've asked him to finish at the same time as me but I guess he's just quick off the mark. I guess that's hot in it's own way. About 10 minutes later I'm throbbing and release on top of him. He cleans the both of us with his tongue and then we quickly get dressed I'm about to smile his way and ask him to come home with me when he says "I haven't forgotten what happened honey boo." He says it with a smirk and pulls my wrist so hard I almost fall down. I can tell he's about to give me some dramatic speech and I should care. But I feel so betrayed. I cant help the tears that spill down my cheeks slightly. He lied to me to get this nicely wrapped package around his package. It hurts so much.

Hisokas POV
My little coco bean bear has been gone for a little while and I'm honestly kind of worried. I decide to grab the car keys and go to the park in the letter. I hope Tonpa hasn't hurt her yet....

(Yeah I don't really like it as much as it's predecessor but it's still fun to write so oh well."