Chapter One

It has been two years since beloved Tonpas, no show, funeral. And life is great as hell. You and hisoka have been married for those two years and he treats you great. Sure he has a side thing for that green haired kid, but you can ignore that. Sure he murders people for fun, but you can ignore that.

Y/n POV
I hear the door open and then close. "I'm home darling~~" he says in that singsong, sultry, yummy voice of his. I grunt my response from the couch and gesture for him to sit by me while I go thru the mail. He frowns at me, and starts to work his hands and kisses up my thighs. I'm about to drop the mail and work this thang out, when I spot a piece of mail with eerily familiar hand writing. I open it up urgently and hisoka growls at me sadly. "I understand you have pen pals love, but this is more urgent" he says while biting his lip. I've opened the piece of mail and peeked inside when I see it. The "from" and who it's signed by. Tonpa.

Hisokas POV
I'm practically groveling at her feet when she shrieks and drops the piece of mail. I growl and sigh again and pick it up. Her hands are shaking and when I read the letter I understand why. "Who does he think he is? We're obvs in a happy, fulfilling marriage. Right my darling coco cream puffs?" I say. I make sure to say her nickname with an intimacy Tonpa would never understand because he should be dead. And even if that wasn't a factor he's ugly as hell. But then I feel suddenly more turned on as I remember his redeeming factor. His toes. Gods I could suck them babes and massage them. And suck them some more. And tickle them until Tonpa and I were the ones married, not me and my little beary weary.

Y/n POV
" I don't know dude. He says he wants to meet up and talk. Alone. I think I should, we have to know what happened, right?" Hisoka looks out of thought, and turned on. He's probably thinking of what this letter interrupted, our baby making. I feel bad but there's no way I can get it on after learning this. The note says in an hour and I need to get ready. I have to look my best to make Tonpa realized what he missed out on. I smile at hisoka with a promising look and he just nods and goes to shower.

(Yeah this sequel is not hitting the same as the OG but that's okay ig?)