Match Up #2

(Originally posted on Horror Movie Slashers One-Shots)

Author's Note: Here we go! Match Up #2 is here!

________________________________

𝘼𝙨𝙝 𝙒𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙖𝙢𝙨 𝙞𝙨 𝙘𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪!

• Do you hear that? Is that bells I hear? Hmmm....must be a wedding near.

• Seriously, Ash loves you so much. Marriage is in your future.

• You and Ash have similar music tastes. That was how you first bonded with him. The two of you would hang out for hours just listening to music and talking.

• Get ready for some height jokes. He likes to pick on you sometimes. All of the jokes are lighthearted and sweet though.

• Speaking of height, if you can't reach something that's really high up, he'll get it for you. Sometimes you'll be cooking or doing something in the kitchen and not be able to reach the top shelf in the cabinets. And instead of getting it for you, he lifts you up by the waist from behind so you can reach it yourself.

• He literally thinks you're the cutest.

• Lots and lots of forehead kisses.

• He puts the Necronomicon where you can't find it (or reach it). It's such a dangerous book and he doesn't want to see you get hurt.

• Ash lets you wear a lot of his button ups and work shirts. He won't say it out loud but he really likes to see you wear them.

_________________________________

Author's Note: I know Ash technically isn't a slasher but he's always grouped in on other slasher books, so I do it as well. I hope you liked it!

Until the next chapter, Morgan.