ONE LOVE, ONE HOUSE | married!Hanma Shuji x married!Reader

Disclaimer: Mentions of sexual activity, some swearing

Disclaimer: Mentions of sexual activity, some swearing. All characters are aged up.

̣̣̣̣̣ͯ•͙•͙ͯ•͙͙•͙͙ͯ ̣̣̣̣̣ͯ•͙•͙ͯ•͙͙•͙͙ͯ

All I am, is a man
I want the world, in my hands
I hate the beach, but I stand
In California with my toes in the sand

It was the middle of November. Yes, it was snowing in Tokyo. And yes, it was freezing cold outside as a result. Did that stop a certain someone from dragging their poor husband out to the beach for fun?

"It's so fucking cold! My ass is frozen!"
Hanma hollered as he shivered in his windbreaker. You looked to your side, rolling your eyes when he looked back at you. The entire city probably heard him scream as he was shouting at the top of his lungs; for someone who claimed they were so cold they couldn't "feel their balls", he sure was able to gather enough energy to scream his head off.

"Maybe you wouldn't be complaining if you actually bundled up and wore that scarf I bought you last week, Shuji."

"I tried wearing it already but I fought someone and got blood on it, I told you!"

Ah, right. Grim reminders of your husband's line of work often seeped into your dates, such as times like these. You would never forget when Hanma waltzed his way into your home, whistling nonchalantly while being covered in blood on his shirt, scarf, pants, and other areas of his body. You still weren't sure how he was able to get into your building looking like that, without getting the cops called on him.

You hopped off of his bike merrily, to which the boy grumbled and followed after you, sticking awfully close to your back as he held onto your jacket. You found this to be cute, even though he was still muttering quite a few colourful words from the chilly weather.

"There's no one here Y/n, the beach is completely empty. Of course it is, who the hell would want to come here in the dead of winter?" Hanma obnoxiously asked to no one in particular, shaking his head as you ran across the sand and stared over the frozen lake in awe.

"It's all frozen over! It's so pretty, right baby?" To your surprise, you felt a weight suddenly on your head. You didn't have to look up to know Hanma was resting his chin on the top of your head, his arms around your frame as he stared out at the lake for a moment. His hands rested on yours, the gold band of his wedding ring shining as it intertwined with your fingers, the diamond ring you wore glittering. You heard a discreet hum from him as he peered over the lake.

"Aesthetically, it's pretty. But it's so cold that none of that matters anymore." Hanma added coldly, making you roll your eyes.

The view of trees all around them and the grass being covered in white, with this giant patch of ice in the middle did strike him to be a nice view, sure. But he instantly forgot about that as the wind whipped at his face, making him groan as his nose turned red at the tip.