Fu's...remains were also something he sold sometimes. Something he found about Fu is that the boy could not eat his own body parts. His body would literally reject them, and throw them back up. So whenever someone would dismember, tear apart, behead, or any of the various things that could be done to the boy that would result in his body parts being thrown around, Izuku was often left with just pieces of human flesh and gallons of blood. He saved the blood for Kiba, and he would sometimes save the flesh for Shiruku, but occasionally he was left with so much of it that he would just sell it online, where it would then go to people with flesh-eating quirks.

All these methods required, of course, a lot of paperwork. Which is what he was doing now.

Izuku laid his head on the desk for a moment and closed his eyes. He didn't need sleep(he told himself) his body wasn't screaming at him to get the hell back in bed(he told himself). He was fine(he told himself).

He opened his eyes and looked at the clock, and sighed.

In five minutes he had to make food. Meaning he would have to finish up the paperwork.

Izuku took a deep breath and quickly got back to work. Today would be a busy day.

He would need a lot of coffee.

Morning lessons.

"Alright everyone, please hand in your homework," Izuku told them from behind his teacher's

desk.

In front of him were Eri, Kei, Kiba, Fu, Kioku, Shiruku, Yami, Otoko, Yonda, Netsu, and Ken, all in desks in front of him.

After feeding everyone in the house, it was time for class. Some of the kids were more ecstatic about this than others...and by that, he meant Kiba and Ken really didn't want to be here.

Speaking of people not being here. Izuku had decided that Fuku, Kai, Mu, and Nara didn't need to attend.

Fuku wasn't here for obvious reasons. She most likely wouldn't be able to stay conscious in a room with this many people, let alone learn anything. He would have to give her private lessons later on.

Kai also wasn't here for obvious reasons, Izuku would again, give him private lessons.

Mu was pretty much the same case as Fuku.

Lastly, Nara wasn't here simply because she didn't need to be. To put it simply, she was a level above all the other kids in terms of her studies, and she was still determined to study and learn even more on her own, so Izuku just left her to her own devices for now, much to her brother's displeasure.

Speaking of Ken, he wasn't dumb. But it was clear that most of his intelligence was dedicated to figuring out ways to fight people, rather than any academic pursuits.

This could be seen by the fact that everyone else had brought their homework to the front, except him...and Kiba.

Izuku sighed. "Ken. Kiba. Why is it that your homework isn't here with everyone else's?"

"Oh uh...I forgot." Ken obviously lied.

"Hah! To think you could be so empty-headed! Caretaker, I apologize for my homework's disappearance, but I have a perfectly reasonable explanation!" Kiba cleared her throat. "...The Grimm ate it."

Yami raised an eyebrow.

They're lying! Ken ignored it and Kiba forgot! Yonda told him.

Both the called-out kids immediately turned towards Yonda and glared at her harshly.

"I kind of figured but thank you Yonda." Izuku pinched the bridge of his nose as he felt an intense headache coming on. "You two, see me after class."

The two looked very, very displeased, and were still glaring daggers at Yonda, who looked incredibly smug.