Chapter29

Damages.

There was a hole in his office floor.

It was not just in his office floor however, the hole led all the way down from his office to the bottom of his house in the kitchen.

How did that happen? Well, the answer was the usual one in regards to things being broken.

Kiba.

The girl had been testing her abilities, on camera of course, and one of those tests was inspired by a test that Ochaco had told her about in her first day at U.A.

Ball throwing.

Not to her credit, she didn't throw it at the house itself. She actually threw it straight up into the air.

The problem was simple however, what comes up, must come down. And due to changes in the wind slight movements with momentum and all that, the ball came crashing down, not into the backyard, but through the entire house.

Izuku sighed and rubbed his temples. That girl, he loved her to death but she caused him so much trouble.

Kiba had of course been reprimanded but not much of a punishment was given, seeing as she didn't really predict the ball moving so far from where she had thrown it, and the damages were ultimately small and had not affected anyone with the exception of scaring the crap out of Yami when it happened.

The holes were small but still...it was just more paperwork for him to do.

"That Kiba girl sure doesn't quit huh?" Mr. Uraraka asked, having come to inspect the damage.

"No, no she doesn't." Izuku felt more and more tired as he looked at the hole.

"That girl may single-handedly be keeping us in a job." Mr. Uraraka jokes.

"No, it's definitely not just her," Izuku said, remembering the time Fu and Shiruku accidentally broke the staircase by smashing Fu into it.

"You ok boy? That paperwork getting to ya? Or is all this finally starting to affect your wallet?" Mr. Uraraka asked nervously. Izuku was their main source of income, heck since they moved here he was their only source of income, and his pockets dried up, so did theirs.

"No, money isn't an issue. This affects money wise about as much as buying a candy bar." Izuku said, before realizing how it could be interpreted by his present company. "N-not that I'm bragging or anything!"

Mr. Uraraka laughed. "Don't worry about it boy, the richer you are the more money we get! You bragging about it just reassures me I'm not gonna be out of a job. And that I can keep supporting my daughter."

"Y-yeah." Izuku stuttered.

Despite doing what basically everyone would consider a kind deed in hiring Ochaco's parents, Izuku still hadn't told Ochaco that he did it, nor did he tell the Urarakas why he hired them out of all people despite the fact they lived so far away and weren't exactly a famous high price construction company like most wealthy people would hire.

The main reason why is because while Izuku knew it was an overall helpful thing for him to do, he wasn't sure how they would perceive it.

On Ochaco's front, Izuku was concerned she'd think it was a handout or an act of pity, and she'd get so offended she wouldn't want to be friends with him anymore.

And on the Uraraka's part, he was concerned they'd see this as him hitting on their daughter.

So he wanted to find the perfect way to explain this to both of them.

"DAD!?" Shouted a familiar voice from behind the two of them.

Why is my life like this? Izuku wondered.