Family Time

"No!" the little girl whined, Ram shook his head, "Baby, you gotta drink your milk" he pleaded, knowing very well his wife's reaction. "No, I don't want milk" the 5-year-old complained. "I swear, day by day you are becoming more like your mumma." He huffed in fake annoyance, she smiled, "isn't that a good thing papa?" she said cheekily, making him chuckle, "okay now smarty-pants, you want me to call your mumma or will you drink this by yourself?" he asked raising his eyebrow. She instantly gulped down her milk, finishing it. "See... no mumma" she said innocently, "What no mumma?" they heard the voice, standing near the door, with hands on her hips, looking beautiful as ever. "I completed my milk" she spoke proudly, Priya straightened the kid's hair, "good girl. Now keep it in the kitchen and get ready for bed" she said, the cute child gave a thumbs up and trotted away happily humming. Ram suddenly hugged Priya from behind, "pata hai? woh tumhare tarah ziddi ho rahi hai" he said snuggling into her, "Haww! Meri tarah? Aap ziddi ho Mr. Kapoor" she said glaring at him. "hmm... shayad" he replied kissing her neck. "Ram, kya kar rahe hai? The door's open, our daughter is wide awake" she pulled back, he pouted. "Aww... okay. Why don't you go put her to sleep, maybe then we could..." before she could complete, he kissed her cheek excitedly, "Yayyy! Don't sleep, I coming!!" he shouted rushing off leaving a laughing Priya behind.

Ram silently closed the door, and lifted her making her squeal. "Done and doner! She all asleep... now tell me where did I stop?" he asked in a low tone. She giggled, looping her arms around his neck, kissed his forehead, "maybe here" she said kissing his cheek, "Or maybe here" kissing his other cheek, "here too" Ram smiled, "I think it was over here" he said leaning in to kiss her lips only to be interrupted by a knock. He let out a frustrated sigh, "I just put her to sleep" he said, Priya bit her lip, moving to open the door. "Diya? Kya hua baby?" she asked taking her in her arms, the little girl cooed, "I miss you and papa. It's been so long since we did something all of us" she said cutely. "Aww... you wanna sleep here today? We can play games, do whatever you want" Priya said placing her on the bed. Ram fake coughed, "Ahhaam, I'm present here" he said, Priya looked at him signaling to their daughter. As much as Ram loved spending time with her, he badly missed Priya, but one look from his daughter, he realized maybe it can wait one more night. "Okay then meri jaan, what do you want to do, he said settling next to her covering her with their duvet. "can we watch a movie?" she asked, "no way!" Priya said every well knowing what movie she'll suggest. "Mumma, no aapka favorite word hai. Please I didn't even say what movie" she said, causing Priya to roll her eyes, glaring at her husband, he must have taught her that. "Come on Priya" he said. She sighed, "let's watch..." Priya shook her head, "better not be..." Diya cut Priya and spoke, "FROZEN!!" she cheered. Priya took a deep breath, the number of times she has watched this. "But why? There is so much more... Seriously, now, I now every dialogue, the whole lyrics to the songs!" she complained, Ram and Diya pouted, "You said it was a nice movie" Ram whined, "Seriously Ram? I said it was a okay movie, the only thing I liked it was how Elsa's love saved anna instead of same old clichéd true love's kiss. And how are you not bored?" she asked, he shrugged, "I love this movie and my baby girl. Let's watch it!" he said excitedly. "Really, I wonder. Mere ek nahi, do-do bachhe hain" she said, making both of them give puppy eyes, continuing, "fine keep it. My no, will not work anyways" Ram and Diya clapped enthusiastically, keeping the movie.

As the movie started, the trio adjusted in bed, watched the movie with few of Priya taunts here and there. As soon as the Let it go started, Ram and Diya sang along, nudging Priya to sing too, but she refused, Be the good girl you always have to be. Conceal, don't feel, don't let them know. Well, now they know.... They paused the movie amirking, "whaat? Why did you?" Priya asked, "We won't unless you sing along" Ram replied, she huffed, "Let's just complete it..." she said. The little girl stood up shaking her head no. "Mumma will sing" she said. Priya sighed "fine!! Just because I want to complete watching and sleep" she rolled her eyes, as the resumed. Let it go, let it go. Can't hold it back anymore. Let it go, let it go. Turn away and slam the door. I don't care what they're going to say. Let the storm rage on. The cold never bothered me anyway... she sang the whole song, making the duo happy. "Mumma, I want a sister too, like Anna" Diya told, this was new, she had never asked this before, Priya's eyes widened, Ram chuckled. "Umm... mumma will think about it." she said, "So is that a yes. Wait, I'll ask papa, I want a baby sister" she said turning to Ram. "Priya... see na, how cutely she asked us, what do you say?" he asked, causing Priya to go red. "Mr. Kapoor! Please watch the movie, we'll talk about this later Diya" she said glaring at him. Soon, the duo became engrossed in the movie, Priya sighed in relief, that for now she has been distracted, but later or soon, she will ask it again, brushing the thoughts aside, she watched the movie. Priya had to admit, even though she showed she didn't like any of this, she really did enjoy spending time with her husband and her kid, even if, she has to watch the same movie for the nth time, she might show her annoyance, but she'll watch it.

Soon, Ram realized that it was silent, there was no singing from Diya nor any taunts from Priya. He turned only to find out that they have slept off, with Priya protectively hugging Diya. He smiled and took a picture, just for him. "My two girls." He said softly kissing their forehead. He continued watching the movie, he sure did love it, and will continue too. As the movie ended, with Ram in tears seeing the sisters having their happy ending, he switched off the tv, and lied down beside them, putting her arm over Priya's. "I love you both so much. And this movie" he whispered, dozing off.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Haha, just tried something for fun.... I love frozen, and my mom is really fed up of watching it again, so I kinda used that here... Hope you guys enjoyed this :D